After this contest is over.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After this contest is over.....

We need a new one for computer dummies. I give up...can't find those darn coins for nuttin. Am I smarter than a fifth grader?, not with computers and this contest!Some of you smarties did it so fast and got all the coins? Waaaaaaa. I will break my computer if I try anymore! After it's over I would like directions on how it was done. I will never figure how ya did it.

Same here

Musluv,
    I only found two and I've been all over the site.
    I broke my mouse from scrolling up and down the pages so
    now I have to buy a new one and I won't even get a prize. haha
    Tzugroomer

Comment

awwww

you poor kids.......i feel for you.....no, ...really......i do! and i just wanted you to know........................

it only took me 5 hours! nananananana.............

no really, what i was going to say was. did you make sure you took Stephens advice about making sure your pages were refreshed. my computer is real slow, so i have it set up to never store pages so that they load faster later...for me they wouldn't load faster because i've already fried my computers brain with way too much content. so if you go to your tools and then internet options. you can set your browser up so that it does not save anything ( cookies, files,history) or you can set it for how long you want the computer to save. i set mine to always load a new page.and to not save history........laura

Comment

I saw it was gonna take lots of time

and thought I have way too much to do to join, so didn't even. Hope some of y'all are having fun. And those who win, boy, do you deserve it.
        Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

Who has the time

I must be working to hard.. I don't have the ime or energy to look

Comment

I got lucky

I had my husband look for me and right away he found a clue that made my job very easy. It only took me about a half hour to find them all.

Comment

Quaker...

Can I borrow your husband? I have 3 and did get her note but then down hill from there. I am not sure about making a mess with cookies ans all tha Goldiflox said. I guess somewhere my computer hard drive is screaming nooooooo noT AGAIN YOU DUMMY.i THINK i WILL TRY TO GET RID OF THE COOKIES IF i HAve them. I will be happy to,know how ya'll did it when it is over. I think mya have to know a lot more about computers than I k now thuis far, I thought I was clever too.Naaaaaa

Comment

Hmmm

Mustluvdogs, it looks like you wanted to borrow a husband that that you had three. Three Husbands. I'd be tired too.

(Yes I know better, it was just an extra chuckle I liked).
                Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrooh View Post
                  Mustluvdogs, it looks like you wanted to borrow a husband that that you had three. Three Husbands. I'd be tired too.

(Yes I know better, it was just an extra chuckle I liked).
                  oh that's funny.very observant. i thought the same thing too, when i read that!
                  mustluv...........you naughty girl(isn't that illegal in the us)

Comment

I don't have 3 hubbys,just 3 dogs K9 type

I know it did look that way....haha. I meant coins and notes. I need a computer geek to help me. If I need to refresh or some tother computer deal I will never get anywhere on there. I don't want o junk up my copmputer w/ore repeats so I give up. July no matter, I am not educated computer-wise for it. I soooo wanted to see the good stuff pop up too. i will have to settle for drawings w/ my posts like other contest. I have nop trouble collecting posts haha. Maybe I could get a prize for the most typos....I'd be good at that too.

Comment

Working...
                    X