ATTENTION! PARTY HOURS/Chat Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTENTION! PARTY HOURS/Chat Room

Hairdevil needs to choose chat room time for her Party. maybe since we go to bed at 9pm...some of us that is...we should have it Sunday nite? Then we can sleep in Monday? Sooo, how bout Sunday nite?ill the chat room be open? If not, Monday during day or easrly evening? I have all day Monday open. We need to figure dif in hours. Aarooh is earliest in Calif, then Utah, Kentucky, Arizona has no day lite savings central time. Choose a day and time birthday girl and we will be there!

sunday evening be fine with me...If I can get into chat!! lol I've forgotten my password, so I will have to have stephen let me know how to fix it lol gee..hope everyone will be there! that would be such fun!! you better post this under general or some might not see it! i hardly ever read off topic..dont know why, i just dont? anyway...thanks for the invite! LOL I sent you a pm did you get it?

Comment

I work mon through sat.. sunday is good for me!

Comment

Who goes to bed at 9:00??? lol Oh yeah I do.....told you I am a party pooper. Pick out a time and I will try to stay awake long enough to join in ;-) Guess I need to see if I can still get in, it has been so loong!
        SheilaB from SC

Comment

a birthday party!

so wait a minute......i'm in Fl.....if you guys were to start at 9pm.......that means it would be midnite for me.......oh ****.....i gotta gop take a nap!!! oh, and no one told me we were going with this 2 days early....thanks mustluv.......uuuummmm:

happy birthday to u.....we live in a zoo........no...that's not right.........i'll get back to ya

Comment

Working...
          X