This is kinda gross.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is kinda gross.

I keep finding that my floor is oily. Like circles, I don't want to say puddles because there not deep like a puddle. Does anyone know what my dog is doing to cause this, or do dog even cause this? My puppy is around 9 months old he's not fixed and I didn't want to get him fixed. If it would stop this I think I would though lol. Thank god I don't have carpeting in my apartment or I would be really mad. It's hard to get up though. Thanks's for the help!

sounds familiar. my ex is a k9 officer and has 3 dogs. the county does not nueter their dogs and his retired dog is like 11 years old. they have white tile in the downstairs (Rental house) and he smooges all over the tile. little yellow circles. when he lays down it leaks out. it is hard to clean up. this might be similiar to what your talking about. if so i would be nuetering him. we thought about getting him nuetered but the vet said with his issues he didnt want to knock him down and do it. so he just has to put up with the nasty smooge stains all over. yuck

Comment

Could always buy him a little blow up doggie. Then just let the air our and toss her in the washer.

My dog has "relations" with a stuffed bear. And my dog is a female. Poor bears leg is all smashed and twisted to the side.

Comment

We call them "pecker tracks" around here...heh heh heh...

Comment

Originally posted by pinkpoodle View Post
          Could always buy him a little blow up doggie. Then just let the air our and toss her in the washer.

My dog has "relations" with a stuffed bear. And my dog is a female. Poor bears leg is all smashed and twisted to the side.
          while we're all sharing......my 10lb. female coton de tulear likes to hump our cat!lol

and now to the serious. why wouldn't you want to get him neutured? If your not a breeder, it is the best thing to do. It doesn't sound like you are......sooooo get him fixed.

Comment

Hmmmmmmmm...

Originally posted by Mary1980 View Post
            I keep finding that my floor is oily. Like circles, I don't want to say puddles because there not deep like a puddle. Does anyone know what my dog is doing to cause this, or do dog even cause this? My puppy is around 9 months old he's not fixed and I didn't want to get him fixed. If it would stop this I think I would though lol. Thank god I don't have carpeting in my apartment or I would be really mad. It's hard to get up though. Thanks's for the help!
            OK have to admit...I always have to read the posts that say they contain gross things. Myself, I would get him neutered.

Comment

put a belly band on him. they have them in pet edge...works like a charm!! also helps with housebreaken...I wonder if the little in heat panties help with housebreaken for a female? Im going to try that!! letcha know! hehe

Comment

Get him neutered! No reason not to is there?
                "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                Diane

Comment

LMAO!!!!!! @ winteroo.............

Comment

Originally posted by goldiphlox View Post
                    and now to the serious. why wouldn't you want to get him neutured? If your not a breeder, it is the best thing to do. It doesn't sound like you are......sooooo get him fixed.

I agree 100%. It'll make everyone so much happier, you, the dog, and your house!
                    Erin
                    No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

Snip snip!! No more oily circles!
                      SheilaB from SC

Comment

Originally posted by goldiphlox View Post
                        while we're all sharing......my 10lb. female coton de tulear likes to hump our cat!lol
                        I can top that. My dog Spike likes to hump...himself. If anyone wants the details, PM me, 'cause Stephen told me once that this is a "family show" here and I wasn't being appropriate, lol.

I seriously cannot figure out WHY this dog does this! He's neutered, and not interested in anything else ...but himself! Sick dog!

Tammy in Utah
                        Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Well as my hubby says "If he were a dog there would never be any reason to leave the house".

Comment

I'm sorry I could not find this thread, and I hate to beat a dead horse. lol

Thanks for all the answers though. I just wanted to mention these spots on my floor are usually 2 feet in diameter. They are literally the size of puddles but not deep. Their so gross. I'm sure there not urine because there like a clear color and very oily, and there huge. lol

I will try the belly band and look into getting him fixed.

Comment

Working...
                            X