Grrr...stupid stupid me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grrr...stupid stupid me

So last week, I decided that since I am in Virginia and my mother is in Texas, I will order some flowers for her. The website for the flower company had a flowers section and a plants section. I decided on plants because shes an avid gardener(?). The plants I picked out were so pretty and so... expensive. In my opinion. I have ordered plants online before, but never like this. The plants that I ordered my mother were 60 dollars before delivery.

I take a minute to call her yesterday, as I am working on Mothers Day, to wish HER a Happy Mothers Day. Let me just get to the point... She got SEEDS! She thought it was the nicest thing because I know she loves to work on her yard... Yeah, thats why I did it.

Now I have to get in touch with the flower company to see if I did indeed order my mother some seeds. HMPH!

Mother's Day seeds

If you put it on your credit card, I would definitely dispute it. That's awful, and you tried so hard. We work too hard for our money to let this go unchallenged.

astrordog

Comment

$60 seeds?? Wow, I'd say that was a mistake. Unless you ordered her a reeeeeeeally rare plant. I'd definitely call and check on that.

Comment

I know it's not funny, but it kinda is.

She could grow a nursery or an orchard!!!!! Start her own business.Sure the credit card co will fix it for you.

Comment

Amazing

I'd even say pretty seedy. I wonder if they did not have something saying about the seeds in teensy weensy print. Good luck with that, though I agree the credit card company should be able to nix their payment. Cute though that your Mother appreciated them.
          Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

Update

I called the company today and explained the situation. The girl said that I did indeed order a plant kit, but I was not supposed to get seeds. The potting soil that my mother recieved was in fact part of the order. They no longer had the flowers that I had ordered, but they had something that was similar price. My mother will be recieving those,at no charge to me, tomorrow to make up for the fudge up. All of this was done within 10 minutes, and I was extra pleased. I am glad I called the company though. For a moment there, I was going to let it pass. I look forward to doing business with them in the future.

Comment

Glad things worked out

Originally posted by SiotehCat View Post
              I called the company today and explained the situation. The girl said that I did indeed order a plant kit, but I was not supposed to get seeds. The potting soil that my mother recieved was in fact part of the order. They no longer had the flowers that I had ordered, but they had something that was similar price. My mother will be recieving those,at no charge to me, tomorrow to make up for the fudge up. All of this was done within 10 minutes, and I was extra pleased. I am glad I called the company though. For a moment there, I was going to let it pass. I look forward to doing business with them in the future.

I'm glad things got worked out. Well, now your Mom has something else nice to look forward to!

Comment

Working...
              X