Can we start a post about ......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we start a post about ......

Funny gifts you got for Mothers' day form hubby and kids. I know some are very funny. Dogs too. As I said, just the same ol poopies and kisses from my dog children.

I got a spiral ham for Mothers Day last year.

I am the only one who likes it in my family so my husband had one sent to me.

We're stil laughing about it.

Can anyone beat this one?
    www.gomobileandsucceed.com
    http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

Well yesterday I got a makeover hair style......because I messed up my own hair with stupid Clairol Natural Instincts. Supposed to be temporary color just to enhance your own color, well it turned my hair RED! So hubby n kids decided I needed proffessional help more than I needed flowers. I love my new style though they colored it brown and it is kinda short feathery in back and long framing chin length in the front.
      Getting pampered beats flowers anyday lol.

Comment

gifts and kids

One year my teenage son bought me a megaphone. You talk into it and it magnifies your voice. It also had a button on it that made a police siren noise. Asked him why and he said because when you yell at me you always start coughing so I thought this would help your throat.

This year he bought me a nice collage picture frame and a thermos coffee mug

Comment

Roflmao

Originally posted by pinkpoodle View Post
          One year my teenage son bought me a megaphone. You talk into it and it magnifies your voice. It also had a button on it that made a police siren noise. Asked him why and he said because when you yell at me you always start coughing so I thought this would help your throat.

This year he bought me a nice collage picture frame and a thermos coffee mug
          That megaphone gift was freakin' PRICELESS...I hope you used it.
          I'm not a Mom, but my brother usually calls to wish me a Happy Mother's day because "I am a real Mutha F" sometimes. He's just mad because he's older lol

Comment

my husband used to give me things for the kitchen all the time a crock pot a coffe maker, a blender you get the point right anyways very nice things i wanted but i was going to buy them anyways. this year he gave me the best present ever 2 concert tickets with a backstage pass and vip tretment that means i use different restrooms and get to eat dinner before the show starts and also free drinks,it's not till september but this artist sells out so fast he got them already i know you asked only about the weird ones but i had to tell someone because i'm so excited and it's the first time he's surprised me with something i wanted.

Comment

Working...
            X