I have lost 12 lbs.!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have lost 12 lbs.!

I gave up on LA loss and started WW and count points. I can't even eat all my points allowance. I was stuck, then lost right away with WW plan. I may be down pretty good by 4th of July! It is actually hard to eat enough. My cravings are for flavored rice cakes. haha.

Thats what my sister is doing. The WW thing. It really works for her.

Comment

That's great! You should be very proud of yourself. Believe me, I know how difficult it is (I've done it many times, lol!). WW is a great way to go and its easy to follow. Keep up the good work!
      don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

hold on a minute!

i thought you said it was from laughing sooo hard at my stupid dog songs!lol

Comment

Can I have the 12lbs you lost? That's how much I LOST trying to get this business to work and my current weight (you'd kill me if I told you ) doesn't suit me. I want my 10-12 back!

Comment

Goldiflox

My tummy is getting smaller from the belly laughs and I would be happy to send many more pounds to Revwind. It isn't enough to get into pants I wore last year, but I think by the 4th I could be lower by 10 or more than I weighed last 4th of July. The pool will help my hips. You may not hear from me as much ( oh good you say?) I'll be in the pool exercising.

Comment

Originally posted by RevWind View Post
              Can I have the 12lbs you lost? That's how much I LOST trying to get this business to work and my current weight (you'd kill me if I told you ) doesn't suit me. I want my 10-12 back!
              me too! i've been stressed to the max for the past couple weeks & i need to put on about 15 - people hate me for it i know .... but it is also hard to gain weight for some!

Comment

Good for you! You should be proud of yourself. It's hard work but soooo worth it! Keep up the good work!!

Comment

Originally posted by DogChic View Post
                  me too! i've been stressed to the max for the past couple weeks & i need to put on about 15 - people hate me for it i know .... but it is also hard to gain weight for some!
                  OK I am putting you both on my ignore list RIGHT NOW (LOL).

Comment

Originally posted by PetsRus View Post
                    OK I am putting you both on my ignore list RIGHT NOW (LOL).
                    same here, lol
                    Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

mustluv! that's great news! I think you will have great luck with ww. My father and mother were both on it, and lost all of their weight (my father dropped it like crazy, and then people started asking if he had cancer!)
                      The hardest part is keeping it off though, once it's off!
                      I'm looking forward to getting in the pool this year. I think that will really help me get the weight off!
                      Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Originally posted by RevWind View Post
                        I'll be glad to give you MORE than the 12 lbs that mustluv has lost. I have LOTS to share. If it was only that easy

Goes for you too DogChic!!!!
                        "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                        Diane

Comment

Working...
                        X