My baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My baby

Here is my little girl. We had these taken right before christmas and I finally scanned them in .
    Attached Files
    If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Lisa she is so cute! I just wanna pinch those cute little cheecks LOL

Comment

Oh my goodness!!!!! What an absolute cutie!!! That's an adorable adorable pic! What's her name?? I want to put my girl's pic in, but don't want to make you share the spotlight. Your baby is very cute. She looks like she could get whatever she wants with that look! At least I know I'd crumble.
      Erin
      No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

ejmj

Originally posted by ejmj30 View Post
        Oh my goodness!!!!! What an absolute cutie!!! That's an adorable adorable pic! What's her name?? I want to put my girl's pic in, but don't want to make you share the spotlight. Your baby is very cute. She looks like she could get whatever she wants with that look! At least I know I'd crumble.
        Girl, you make me laugh! I remember the day you found out you were pregnant and announced it to us on the boards. You were so worried even up to the day she was born as to whether you'd actually LIKE the child or not. Then I remember you said (about your baby): "Princess nothing. More like Godess!" I still laugh when I think about that.

SEE??? It's true. I still have the same fears you had. Sigh. STILL trying.

Tammy in Utah
        Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Li9sa,
          She is a Doll, How lucky you are... Too bad they grow up so fast. But then again because they grow up I now have 5 grand kids and they are WONDERFUL
          "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
          Nancy

Comment

Hi, Newbie here. Just getting to know everyone, but I have to say...That is one cute little critter you've got there!

Comment

Her name is Autumn Paige. She is pretty spoiled. I am learning not to give her everything . When you give them everything they become brats and she did very quickly. Now we are working our way out of the brat stage.

Comment

We went through the brat stage with my daughter at about 3. She got better and guess what! Now she's a teenager and a brat again!! She's been sick with a cold this week, can we say major "DRAMA QUEEN". My hubby told he last night she could win an accademy award they way she was acting LOL

Comment

She is just adorable! I like her name, Autumn Paige, it seems to fit her and all I've seen is her pic.

You better watch her close when she gets older and boys notice her. They are going to be beating down the door to date her!!!!! lol
                  "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                  Diane

Comment

AWW thanks guys. She too is going straight to Hollywood. Or on the stripper pole. We just got home 5 minutes ago and she has no pants on lol. She aslo has a prommising career as an FBI negotiator.

Comment

Beautiful little girl! I'm glad you're trying not to spoil her. My sons were really cute when they were that age too, but when they (mostly the youngest) were throwing themselves on the ground and screaming they suddenly become a LOT less cute!

Lori

Comment

I hear you there. She does throw her fair share of screaming fits. I am sure in a few minutes when I go to my dad's to get her she will do it again. She loves her Grandparents.

Comment

I know, I'm sick in the head. I never in a bazillion years thought I'd be such a wackadoo over kids. Now I'm head over heels. And I thought cats and dogs were the cat's meow...boy was I wrong. They're still great, but these kids, they steal the show.
                          Erin
                          No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

Diameon what a little beauty you have there!!! You will definately have to get out the dogs when she is a teenager...lol...My Charlotte will do quite well as a stripper IMO as well!!! The kid barely makes it in the door and off come the clothes.
                            SheilaB from SC

Comment

Autumn is such a pretty name, that is adorable little girl !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X