Grooming smocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grooming smocks

Hi everyone... I don't post often, but I promised Soap at Intergroom that I would participate more often, so I will. Hi Soap!

I was wondering if anybody can tell me where I can find thick heavy duty grooming smocks. The ones that I have I purchased from PetEdge years ago, but they no longer carry them. You know, the black ones with the puppies all over them?

I was hoping to find them at Intergroom, but nobody had them there.

Anybody know who carries them? They were quite expensive, but they last forever!!!

- Mary -

stylist wear

Is it the kind you get at stylistwear.com? I like theirs the best. But I'm not sure that's the kind you're talking about. Maybe someone else knows. Good luck.

Comment

Thanks Suzi

That's not them. The ones I have are REALLY heavy. I groom a lot of big dogs, and the lighter ones just don't hold up. I'm lucky if the pockets last a week without getting ripped.

- Mary -

Comment

I have had a thick one

It was through Pet Edge, their Titanium Smock, was black with little doggies on it. I think they quit that smock, but have a different one with Titanium now, may be like it. It had zippers at the bottom of the pocket.
        Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

Thanks Arrooh,

That's exactly the one I'm talking about!

I went to PetEdge's website, and see the teflon coated smock with the zippers at the bottoms of the pockets, but doubt it's as sturdy as the old style was (since it's a LOT less expensive).

Maybe they have more in the catalog that should be coming any day now.

- Mary -

Comment

Oops

You are welcome, but it was Teflon, not Titanium. Bet Titanium would have been real strong, lol. Well they do show a Teflon Smock in blue or black in Pet Edge, but gee it looks to be lighter weight and not with the cute doggies on it.
            Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

Titanium...ROFL, that was a funny goof, Arrooh, lol.

I had a smock from Pet Edge that had paw prints all over it. It felt sort of like a rain coat, like there was a rubber coating on the inside. In fact, I think there was, but it MELTED off in the dryer. They would have been fine had they not been dried, or dried on such a warm setting.

Tammy in Utah
              Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Smocks

I ordered a replacement from Evolution that was in their ash color. It came through much thicker that the previous ones. Might have been what they term as the silkurea? fabric. Oh I could sure use there addy is anyone has it. Tried google and don't get it. Know it was bought out. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X