I'm moving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm moving

I'm out of Utah and will be moving to Colorado the morning of the 20th. I love where I work and really don't want to leave, but don't really have a choice in the matter...

My boyfriend and I decided that we moved to fast and need to take a break. He did tell his parents that we were living together. We are both out of a marriage and don't want to settle down right away. We are going to stay in contact and probably get back together after a few months.

But I want to focus on work and a shop that I can hopefully buy and my kids. He is focusing most of his energy on a promotion at work. Also we are both going to date other people in the break period to see if we are right for each other or not.

So it's off to a new state for me. He wants me to stay close so we can still do stuff together. But I can't afford to live on my own with a car payment and 2 kids to care for. Plus I really don't want to move in with my dad and step-mom. I'd kill them after a couple days. They drive me insane..

So I'll be living with my mom in Colorado Springs..... YAY me....
    Becky

If you feel good about it, then I guess so do I. You know whats best for you, and it sounds like you really know what you are doing. Good luck with the move, I know what a PITA it can be.

Sio

Comment

good luck becky,maybe this is just what you need,a change of scenery,who knows maybe colorado is where you are meant to be,

Comment

Good luck on your new venture!

Comment

Welcome to Colorado! P.M. me if you need help because I'll be just a short distance away.

Comment

So long, farewell, ( I don't know rest of the words from the "Sound of Music"). Hope this move will be good for you.

I lived in Colo. Springs for a couple of years,(Army) and just loved it. It is just beautiful, or at least it was back in the 70's! LOL
            "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
            Diane

Comment

All I can think of is if you're glad to be leaving the haunted house.

Comment

This is true. I am glad to be leaving a haunted house. Thanks for all the support guys...

Everything in this house has actually settled down a bit. I guess they realized that I'm not leaving and they aren't scaring me.. ha ha ha ha.... I still see people walking around and shadows in the doorways. But I don't acknowledge them any.
                Becky

Comment

Originally posted by DogCrazy View Post
                  All I can think of is if you're glad to be leaving the haunted house.
                  lol, was thinking the same thing!
                  Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Working...
                  X