No announcement yet.

Masculine appeal website heading.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masculine appeal website heading.......

Ok, how bout this to attract the male clients? "We can make over your B---- into a sexy little lady. We even sell bikinis just for her."

I got a new Pet Edge catalog and they have a shi-tzu or lhasa in a bikini. The funniest is the sun dress on a maltese type dog complete with funny little shoes!!! I Lol on that one. Who buys those clothes for their dogs? Ok, I have one sundress for Halle. She also has a shocking pink bikini with black polka dots. But, no body sees her in them. Am I almost as funny as my friend, Hairdevil?

hey! don't knock the bitch clothes! My lil Piglet (tiny hairless chinese crested) has lil pink coat, that matches her pink doggie tote, along with her lil pink collar with a diamond heart on it! and yes, she now has 5 complete outfits! I just bought her a new party dress with diamonds and ruffles on it!!! Hello, my name is Cheri, and Im a dogaholic! lol
    I've gone nuts over this dog! shes the sweetest , cutest ever! Mr. Wiggle Lee, my dachshund, is a handsome guy, but hes a trouble maker!! I love him anyway!! But Piglet? oh my gosh, shes cute. I call her my lil China Doll..aww

Comment

hairdevil,you have a doxie named mr. wiggle lee?that is so cute when i read that i thought of my doxie named ella i should have named her mrs .wiggle lee because she wiggles her tail all the time even in her sleep i just love doxies i have 2 ella and faith,and i have so many outfits for them ella loves wearing them but not faith.

Comment

I've seen people spend big bucks on cement goose clothes, why not on their dogs? A quick Google search found dog specialty clothes shops with prices starting at $75 upwards of several hundred $$

Comment

Duh, what are cavy coats?

I have been a groomer many years but never heard that term before. Please explain.

Comment

Working...
          X