Grr neighbors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grr neighbors

The neighbors were having a party yesterday. My dogs were outside barking and barking, but they always do that when someone tries to get in my yard. Well I was just in the back yard and picked up a bunch of beer bottles. One was full with the cap still on it... I think they were throwing them at my dogs.. So I took aim and threw them right back at them. They screwed with the wrong person.. Their kids are always in my yard. I'm surprised my dogs haven't ripped them apart. That's probably why they threw the bottles. The kids were probably in the yard getting something and my dogs were protecting their territory. So the parents probably were trying to keep my dogs away from them... Oh **** my dogs are freaking out again.. If those bottles end up back over here, they are going to really hate me.
    Becky

Sorry, Becky, but don't throw beer bottles back at your neightbors. Two wrongs don't make a right. Ask them to pick up their trash, and if they refuse, call the police.

And honestly, as I sit here listening to my neighbor's dogs barking, I gotta say, good neighbors don't allow their dogs to bark all the time, either. I can't have a party or enjoy myself in my own yard without my neighbor's dogs constantly barking, and it's annoying. I wouldn't throw things at them, but I can certainly understand the temptation.

Comment

My dogs bark when someone walks past the yard or tries to come in the yard. A simple, HEY from me usually can get them to shut up. If they don't I pull them inside. I know how annoying it can be to have neighbors dogs constantly barking. An old neighbor of mine had 2 Shepherds that were poisoned because they barked non stop. There's a small dog down the street from me now that is constantly yapping.

This guy next to me blares his music for the entire city to hear. His kids are destroying my yard and the yard of the people behind him. They ruined our fence. They aren't very considerate neighbors. I know throwing the bottles back wasn't the best thing to do.

I told my boyfriend though that if it happens again I am calling the cops on them for destruction of property and littering.
      Becky

Comment

Working...
      X