I feel A Bit taken Advantage Of...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel A Bit taken Advantage Of...

I posted friday that I just received my second IVAC. Today I visited a nearby groomer friend. I let her try my new IVAC. She is going to get one for $100.00 leess from a groomer catalog! Same thing and other Laubes too. I was told by a member here that you can only buy thru a distributor! It takes long to receive and cost the extra $100.00 commission. Money is tight now, and my balance is high on my card. I used it and don't want to send it back, cuz the first one is going to blade guyz for a new lever. Did you all pay thru a distributor, not a catalg or Laube directly? The cost is equal to two Osters. With shipping $360. Catalog is 265 free shipping. I think I paid tax cuz it came from Tucson , same state! NOT FAIR! All she did was receive it and plop an address label on it to me and have UPS pick it up and send to me. + a few minutes to place order. I want to be a distributor for PHX! As much as I rave about them I know I have created sales for them!!!

Stephen: Catalogs are distributors.
    Last edited by mustluvdogs1; 04-30-07, 03:44 PM. Reason: Don't want to be complaining, no point.

I know of a website that sells Laube clippers for a great deal less than Laube themselves, and some other distributers. Granted, you don't have the same color choices you may have, but I'd rather pay $450 for a black clipper than $595 for a colored one. As a matter of fact, many of the items I buy I buy from the same person because of the lower pricing, and I originally found them on ebay. They don't have tons of grooming stuff, but what they do have is very reasonable..and for alot of things they don't even charge shipping.
    don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

Working...
    X