Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was The Oz thread the funniest one ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was The Oz thread the funniest one ever?

Think back, way, waaaay back before january 2007. That is when I joined. Has hairdevil or anyone ever started a thread any funnier than that? I would love to go back and read other funny threads. It wasn't even under giggles heading...... I love to laugh, so please, think back. Now I'm spoiled and want more. As I said before, If I lost a pound for every time I have laughed with tears in my eyes here, I'd be thin by now.

yes I think it was!! rofl still laughing about it!! I think I will have him a custom tee shirt made.... THE GREAT AND POWERFUL OZ!! at PETGROOMER.COM

HEHEHEEHE

wonder if hes little like the wizard? hmm I better make it an extra large so he can get his head in it after all this ego pumping! lol

Stephen: OMG, maybe I will ban myself

Comment

ROFL STEPHEN!!!! you won't have to wear it out to dinner or anything, just at the seminars! LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hairdevil View Post
        ROFL STEPHEN!!!! you won't have to wear it out to dinner or anything, just at the seminars! LOL!!!
        But he's been informed that he was to be my date at the Pet Pro Classic in Dallas since my husband can't make it. I think the T-shirt would look perfect along side my pink dress. Don't you agree? The T-shirt can be PINK too, with big white letters:

"OZ"

Tammy in Utah
        PS: Stephen, don't ban yourself, this place would turn into a town without a police force!!!!

Stephen: I hear Pet Pro Classic event has a black tie event. You need a gown.
        Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

You guys are too funny!

(Stephen, you're a good sport! lol)
          Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

she can wear the good witch glenda's gown and you can wear the lil green oz outfit! how cute would that be! ROFL just be sure to wear a bow tie! hehehe

I'll knock it off now stephen! just having some fun with ya! thanks for laughing with us!!!

Comment

If y'all Go To Pet Pro,I Want Pictures!

I like to see pictures of people I know, or even my favorite radio station. I like to have a face with the person. They rarely look as you imagine. I will check the calendar and see when and where it is. I can't attend so I WANT PICTURES! Of Stephen and all petgroomer members. Pleeeeeese? Smile pretty and say cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by mustluvdogs1 View Post
                I like to see pictures of people I know, or even my favorite radio station. I like to have a face with the person. They rarely look as you imagine. I will check the calendar and see when and where it is. I can't attend so I WANT PICTURES! Of Stephen and all petgroomer members. Pleeeeeese? Smile pretty and say cheese.
                I believe it was the old board that had a thread with photos of the members.

Comment

I don't think I wouold efver be able to find that.

Just post and threads, i have not taken time to go back before january and my entrance.

Comment

Working...
                  X