My poor little old lady...again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My poor little old lady...again

Oops, I accidentally put this into Bichon styling. I'd swear that I put it into off topic, but I guess not!!

Well, Biscuit had an abcessed anal gland. I never really do hers because she yelps when I do, and I'd rather have a vet mess with it. The vet had to put a drain in, and now she has to wear an E-collar. Poor thing doesn't know what to make of it. She bumping into things, not to mention she is ITCHY! Here is a pic attached of the poor little thing!
    Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Biscuit the Angel

In your avatar it looks like Biscuit has a halo. Poor baby - anal glands are the worst! I had a cat that had an absess in it's gland, I only let the Vet mess with it too. It was so grody and stunk up the whole house. She was a great cat and I really miss her. Hope your Biscuit is feeling better soon, those e-collars take some getting used to. I know I would itch too if I had a funnel on my head.

Comment

Thanks Suzie, she has kept me up at night scratching at it, but I can't be mad. Like you said, I had to think about how I'd feel with it on my head!
      Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Working...
      X