Tornado!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tornado!

Hey those of yall in DFW, hope you are safe! Tornado came by us here in Euless just an hour ago, my hubby saw the funnel down by the whataburger off of 121 and 183, golf ball sized hail infront yard and damaged my cruiser and my moms explorer, not that bad just acouple dents. Boy I sure missed this weather when I was in California. Exciting and scary.! I think more storms on the way!
    Attached Files

YIKES!!!...I'd be terrified. I HATE storms and like any good mom, I've passed the fear on to my daughter. (LOL)

Comment

I hear they are headed this way for tomorrow night. Looks pretty nasty...I'm sure my dog will spend the night under our bed!

Comment

I LOVE thunderstorms but tornadoes scare the bejeezus out of me.

Comment

weather

I live in Royse City, its about 30 miles east of Dallas and all we got was wind and rain. Barely missed, thank goodness. Ya`ll must have got the worst part of that storm, glad you and yours are ok.

Comment

I can take thunderstorms, they're great, but tornados no way do I want to be seeing one of those.

Lived in Texas for awhile. One day we were at the swimming pool, kids having swimming lessons, someone yelled "tornado, get out of the water, run for the locker rooms!" So glad don't live there any more, that was enough.
            "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
            Diane

Comment

Originally posted by misscatahoula View Post
              I LOVE thunderstorms but tornadoes scare the bejeezus out of me.
              I'm with you on that one. And we don't even have a basement or storm cellar to head to. When the weather is bad, we have to grab the dogs and head for the neighbors.

We're hopefully going to be moving in the near future. Maybe buying a piece of property and building a house. And if we build, I want an earth sheltered house. No worries about tornadoes that way.

Comment

I'll take our washington rain any day over your tornados. I would be freaking out. Take care
                "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
                Nancy

Comment

All safe here. Went just south of me. Wheww. Ran out in the rain to move my car under covered paking and met someone who lived on the third floor and invited her to spend the worst of the storm with me as I live on the first and my bathroom is in the center of the buliding. Well she also had a little JRT mix with her an of course I offered grooming services. Crazy I'm nice and offer someone a safe place to weather the storm and may have ended up with a client.

Comment

i'll be thinking of you. i was about to complain we are getting snow again on sunday.
                    Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
                    "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

That storm was crazy!. The tornado passed by about 5 miles from my house. I could hear it and had to bunker down in my closet!

Comment

I wonder if thats what just passed by here a little bit ago. I was sitting here with the TV off clicking away on the computer when it sounds like god sneezed on my apartment building. lol It was a torrential downpour and wind that seemed to go in 3 directions at once. No thunder as of yet though!

Comment

Working...
                        X