Friday The Thirteenth!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday The Thirteenth!!!

Welllll, nuttin bad has happened, but I looked in the mirror a while ago and discovered I had my **** on inside out!!!!I hope my client didn't notice it!!!

lol mustluv, I assume you mean shiRt, right?

To make you feel better, here's an embarassing story from grooming school. At the end of a long exhausting day, I went to the restroom and looked in the mirror, it looked like I had a beard coming in from wiping my face (which was sweating a bit) with my hands which had black hair stuck to them from sweating a bit. lol

Comment

Originally posted by mustluvdogs1 View Post
      Welllll, nuttin bad has happened, but I looked in the mirror a while ago and discovered I had my **** on inside out!!!!I hope my client didn't notice it!!!
      I guessing you mean "shirt"!!!!!

This was always my Dad's favorite day. He was the 13th born out of 14 kids. Always thought he was born on Friday, found out just before he died (maybe a few years) that he wasn't. He was a little disappointed.
      "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
      Diane

Comment

Oh, I hope you meant "shirt" inside out, lol!

I got bit today...the first time in probably 3 years. One quick bite, 3 tiny puncture marks..I'm OK.

I also had the longest day ever...Left my house at 8:00, didn't get home until 8:00 at night. I'm tired.
        don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

I meant SHIRT!!!

I wish when I type stuff like that typo, it would get edited out. A new member is here Jeanybeany. I was talking to her on the phone as she lives in the next town and she signed up cuz I told her she is misisng out. She was asking about the chat room as I was typing with my right hand and phone in left. Good for a LOL tho. It is still inside out, as I fed the dogs but not myself. I have not changed into my comfy robe yet. I have known JB for about a year now. She has a grooming bus too. We talk about the same things we talk about here..clients, prices, money, dogs good and bad etc. All manner of grooming.Wow 12 hrs at work....get some rest girl! I laugh easily and I am still laughing. That was a rwal faux-paw.

Comment

At my old job one morning I said to my co-worker do these socks look like they match. She said yea they do but your shirt is on insideout AND backwards........ I ran to the bathroom....... Then later that day another co-worker said I didn't want to say anything but I thought your shirt was on insideout this morning. I said you must be seeing things........
            Last edited by PetsRus; 04-13-07, 07:43 PM. Reason: typo - being tired~!~

Comment

Rotfl1!!!! Rotf!!!!

I just thought she'd had a rough day & was being blunt!!!
              (I'm still laughing!! I can barely type! My hubby increased the volume on the TV.)

It didn't occur to me she meant shiRt!!! ROTFL!!!!!

I was born on Friday the 13th, with extra digits on my right hand & foot, to a girl who wasn't married & gave me up, in the 60's.
              Maybe one day, I'll thank her in person.

Erica

Comment

Originally posted by mustluvdogs1 View Post
                I wish when I type stuff like that typo, it would get edited out. A new member is here Jeanybeany. I was talking to her on the phone as she lives in the next town and she signed up cuz I told her she is misisng out. She was asking about the chat room as I was typing with my right hand and phone in left. Good for a LOL tho. It is still inside out, as I fed the dogs but not myself. I have not changed into my comfy robe yet. I have known JB for about a year now. She has a grooming bus too. We talk about the same things we talk about here..clients, prices, money, dogs good and bad etc. All manner of grooming.Wow 12 hrs at work....get some rest girl! I laugh easily and I am still laughing. That was a rwal faux-paw.
                You can edit your post if you want. Not sure if you're used the feature before, it's real easy.

If it helps any I got a kick out of your typo, lol
                Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Oh no don't edit your post!!!! Everyone will think the rest of us are crazy and can't read right. lol I like it just as it is, it's way to funny to change. You can say you did it on purpose to see if anyone would catch it or not!!!!
                  "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                  Diane

Comment

Oh, PLEASE don't edit that out. I haven't laughed this hard in days. Not even over Whizzy's antics.

Comment

I took in a dog today that was being neglected, think maybe I should name him Lucky with it being Friday 13th and all. He's just a year old maltese, he was soo filthy and matted to the skin I had to shave him with a 10, 40 in some spots. I managed to keep his face longer. I wasn't looking for another dog, nor did I have time for one, but when I heard that his owners keep him locked in a garage all the time with the lights out I had to take him. Then to top it off, a few days ago, well who knows how long it's really been, a bigger dog sat on him hurting his back leg and his owner just let him limp and be hurt didn't think twice about getting him checked out by a vet. So not only did I take on another dog, I took on some vet bills and I have to get him neutered. Oh well, money's made to be spent. Anyway I couldn't let him stay with those people after I knew how he was living. Maybe a black cat will cross that owner's path!

Comment

Okay Mustlove, I always get a kick out of your quirky typo's but this was the best one yet!!! Please leave it the way it is so we can go back to it after a hard day when we need a good laugh!
                        SheilaB from SC

Comment

Sweetpea, He is Lucky!

Well, he won't eat much. I think it is admirable that you took the little fella in. You will always remember the day you were ""lucky to get him too. I swear, I really thought I fixed the shirt word while talking to JB.I didn't poop in my pants or anything, I just had my nylon ()V neck yet,0 scrubs top on inside out but not backwards. I talked to the lady at Steinmart quite a while about towels and even diet. She didn't tell me or act like she noticed. They were royal blue ones today. I can edit, but don't know how to do one word, only the entire post;you have to give a reason too. If it's ok with Stephen to leave it as is cuz it's funny....ok. There is a time limit on editing too. Glad we all laughed with tears in our eyes. I tell ya, I laugh every day here.....good for the soul!!! PS. I often feel a little self conscious about wearing my groom scrubs when shopping.

Comment

eli -- I thought the same as you LOL -- then I thought, hmmm doesn't really sound like her to say that but oh well...! Then when I read the other posts and realized it should have been 'shirt' well that's when I REALLY laughed but mostly at myself!!!!

Comment

I Told My Client Nancy Today.....

Nancy has two darling little dogs and they don't take long to groom, so I always visit for even an hour sometimes before I start. I told her about petgroomer and the shirt post....we laughed a lot. Also how no one got my Psycho movie joke until sheilabegroomer. That was funny too.

Comment

Working...
                              X