What groomers do when they are bored..lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What groomers do when they are bored..lol

This is my friends dog Tinker. Some of you may remember a post I made last week about being frustrated w/this friend. Anyway, I decided to use her dog as a Gunea Pig to try my hand at stenciling (she is okay w/this). She came out pretty cute for a first timer IMO...lol.. The little bugger is hard to get a good picture of though, she acts like she is camera shy and won't perk those big ears up. Tell me what you think. I know the flowers on her butt are not centered on the patches that I clipped on her, but she was wiggling and I had to do the best I could. It is also hard to see the flowery lines and tulips I put on her head in the pictures....oh well.
    Attached Files
    SheilaB from SC

I think those look awesome! What did you use? Very, vey cute!
    Erin
    No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

I had no idea what I was going to see, but she has a flower on her butt!! Thats the cutest thing ever. Ive always wanted a flower on my butt.

Comment

Very cute and colorful. What kind of paint did you use for the flowers?

Comment

That is really cute.
          Are those flowers in her ears too? Cute cute cute!
          "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
          Diane

Comment

I just noticed her nails match too! Very creative. Tell us what you used.
            Erin
            No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

Very Cute!!!

By the way, I never did read or hear about what ended up happening with your friend and her new dog---any incite?

Comment

What a cutie!! I think she looks like she likes it.

Nice job, very vibrant color!

Comment

Thanks everyone!! I used Elmers Paint Markers.....they are non-toxic, water-based, no smell and come in a lot of colors. They say they are a permanant paint, but I painted my own skin to see how hard it was to get off, and it came off w/no extra effort. The flowers on her ears and butt were stencils and the "design" (I use that term loosely....lol) on her head and tail I hand drew. Now that I got my feet wet w/this I think I might go a little wild!! My dogs better run and hide if they see me w/the crayon box....lol

Luvkitties, my friend came and got Tinker yesterday (finally!). I never did say anything to her because I felt much better after venting to you guys....lol... She has a lot on her plate right now and the last thing she needs is for one of the few people she is counting on to help her out to fuss at her.
                  SheilaB from SC

Comment

lol I love iit, it looks like chihuahua war paint.

Comment

Working...
                    X