Humor me, Easter photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humor me, Easter photos

Ok, I'm sorry to put you all through this, but I am a new mom, what can I say? My in laws were up for the week before Easter and took a bunch of pics of Aurora, and I just HAVE to share!!! There's a recurring theme in all the pics...see if you notice...whatever is in her hands, eventually ends up in her mouth!! The green dress with the little pink sweater was her First Easter dress, and her grandma made her the yellow fuzzy poncho that I think made her look like a Peep, lol. Enjoy!!

http://adobe.kodakgallery.com/Slides...8.522193128108
    Erin
    No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Darn it all, it won't work. It comes up saying not found. I'm so disappointed, I wanted to see your cute little "peep".
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

Comment

I got nothing when I clicked on your pics and I wanna see your little peep. She sounds adorable. My best friend's daughter's name is Aurora! Such a cute name...She's a wild little red head!

Comment

I get an error message when I try to view the photos. Not fair.
        don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

We want to be

"put through this". Somethings a miss. I tried a few combos, but nope.
          Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

Ok, try this one.

http://adobe.kodakgallery.com/ShareL...fromshare&Ux=0

Sorry!!! See if this works! I tried the link when I posted and it worked, but something went wrong along the way. Hopefully this one is better.
            Erin

Comment

Originally posted by milhasavilla View Post
              I got nothing when I clicked on your pics and I wanna see your little peep. She sounds adorable. My best friend's daughter's name is Aurora! Such a cute name...She's a wild little red head!
              Wow, it's such an unusual name. That's why I picked it, I wanted something very unique. She's a red head too, and I think I see wild in her eyes lol.
              Erin

Comment

Adorable! She does look like a little peep! haha So cute!
                Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Awww

Thanks for getting it set up so it worked. She is so cute. And gee it shows you think she's adorable too, cause she sure is photographed and photogenic. Looks like she knows the camera is on her.
                  Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

It opened! What beautiful pictures and that Aurora, love those cheeks! She looks like such a happy baby. Enjoy her. They grow up fast. My "baby" wears a size 11 1/2 shoe and is shaving. His favorite thing is picking up Mom. lol Please keep the pictures coming.
                    www.gomobileandsucceed.com
                    http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

Precious Pics

Now that is one cute baby!! LOVED those pics...The ones of her in her little Easter dress with her Grandma are priceless and the lil' Easter basket - just adorable! You have a beautiful family! My best friend's daughter Aurora is 7, and she named her that becuase she wanted something unique too. Plus she didn't want people to get a bunch of nicknames off her name and call her whatever. But she still gets called Rory alot. Too funny that they're both Aurora's and red heads! Thanks for sharing your pics!!!

Comment

Thanks for getting that fixed so we could get a look at such a cute little girl. She is just adorable. Love watching her grow up. Keep the pics coming.
                        "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                        Diane

Comment

Thanks so much for sharing with me, you guys are just gluttons for punishment!! I'm having a blast. Don't worry there's literally 1000's of pics, I will do my best to always edit them heavily before you get them so there's not oodles and oodles of pictures. I don't want to overstay my welcome, so to speak.
                          Erin

Comment

Such a beautiful baby!!! I had a grandboy last Oct. 18th, your daughter looks about the same age. He has that plastic seat too -- isn't it the best?!! Thanks for sharing I loved it.

Comment

what a pretty baby girl. What kind of camera do you have it takes really good pictures.
                              I love her dress it is so pretty. I bought my girls their Easter outfits and we go a nasty cold front so they could wear them.

Comment

Working...
                              X