Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Announcement

    I've been waiting a week, because I didn't want to steal Meg's thunder. But since she seems to be too busy (or something) to make HER announcement, I'm making one of my own.

    CK Dexter Haven has been born! He's a week old today, and should be coming home in early July. We're so excited!

    Poor Whizzy. He doesn't know what he's in for, lol.

  • #2
    Congrats!!

    I didn't know you were expecting!!

    You are just sooo into the Doxies these days!!! Of course with your supplier I would be too!

    Erica

    Comment


    • #3
      How exciting!! Another new puppy in the family.
      "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
      Diane

      Comment


      • #4
        I think its more like Poor Oli who doesn't know what he's in for.

        Comment


        • #5
          Oh, yes, POOR Oli! Just when he thinks he's finally got that little Whizzy under control, Mom brings home another one. Does he get extra pay for puppy rearing??
          Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

          Groom on!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Good

            I knew you had been expecting, but wondered if it was still going to happen, since Whizzy moved in. I'm glad, but how about lucky Oli, as the youngsters will be so busy playing with each other soon.
            Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

            Comment


            • #7
              Yay!! Congrats on your bouncing baby boy! Can't wait to see pics!! Hurry with those! Puppy withdrawal.

              Please tell me where I've heard his name before! It's killing me, I know it's right on the tip of my tongue, but for the life of me can't bring it up.
              Erin
              No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

              Comment


              • #8
                Awww congratulations Mommy! So, are you going for a bakers dozen? lol
                SheilaB from SC

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ejmj30 View Post
                  Yay!! Congrats on your bouncing baby boy! Can't wait to see pics!! Hurry with those! Puppy withdrawal.

                  Please tell me where I've heard his name before! It's killing me, I know it's right on the tip of my tongue, but for the life of me can't bring it up.
                  CK Dexter Haven is the character played by Cary Grant in the movie "Philadelphia Story" with Katherine Hepburn and James Stewart.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Awww, I'm so jealous! Three doxies! Make sure you post pics when you get him!
                    Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by sheilabgroomer View Post
                      Awww congratulations Mommy! So, are you going for a bakers dozen? lol
                      Oh hell no! Three is my limit. When we move to a house with some property, we'll be getting another Malamute puppy. But three doxies is it for me.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Helly View Post
                        Oh hell no! Three is my limit. When we move to a house with some property, we'll be getting another Malamute puppy. But three doxies is it for me.
                        LOL....three Doxies AND a Malamute!! That will be an interesting group. Never a dull moment. I can just see the little guys pulling shenanigans and blaming it on the Mutie.....like in the Ugly Dauchshaund (great old Disney movie).
                        SheilaB from SC

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by sheilabgroomer View Post
                          LOL....three Doxies AND a Malamute!! That will be an interesting group. Never a dull moment. I can just see the little guys pulling shenanigans and blaming it on the Mutie.....like in the Ugly Dauchshaund (great old Disney movie).
                          Couldn't be any worse than my last group; three doxies, five beagles, and two bull terriers. And one of the doxies was the infamous Ronda Sue, the Queenie Weinie.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            names for doxies

                            A groomer friend of mine has a client with a big Daschund named Vienna.

                            ROTFL!!! Vienna sausage!!!!
                            ROTFL!!

                            Erica

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I love doxies!!! I groom two from the same house. They have the cutest little pointed noses and sweet faces. They are just darling. The owners last name is........Weiner!! He has a sign on his house that says "Watch out for the Weiner dogs". lol
                              www.gomobileandsucceed.com
                              http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X