Seasonal Allergies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seasonal Allergies

I'm rubbibg my eyes out of my sockets!Allergie pills put me in lala land. Do you groomers have a solution for the itchy eye running nose syndome? Hard to groom with a itchy, furry nose....SPRING is HERE pollen and those wonderful smelling orange blossoms....Love the smell, hate tro reaction to my eyes and nose.Now my down button gets stuck aug.

What works best for me is Alka Seltzer Plus...but I only use half a dose. Keeps the itching and watering to a minimum without knocking me out. I've tried the allergy pills that are non-drowsy, but for me they're also non-worky.

Comment

I know it sounds silly, but drink a lot of water. Now that I’m pregnant, I can’t take allergy or sinus pills. One thing that I’ve been told and what I’ve read is drinking a lot of water aids in keeping the mucus inside of the nasal passages thinned, which in turn aids in the ease of breathing. I suffer from allergies fairly bad during the spring, so I have a feeling drinking tons of water won’t help, but it can’t hurt either. If you suffer like I do, hopefully you’ll find something that provides relief without knocking you out. I guess I’ve been lucky, b/c most over the counter products seem to work for me without making me groggy. One I like in particular was the Claritan D. They keep it behind the counter now, but I’ve always gotten relief when I’ve used it.

Comment

Hi Blood Pressure

My sistolic (top) number gets high and I retain water with many otc pills.I have to read the Clairitin boxfirst. The melt-in -your-mouth Allergie tabs help a bit. or not.It is not always a problem, but is this year. 93 degrees tomorrow...very early. If it does not cool some, we are in for a cvery hot summer. Global warming is here.

Comment

I have been using

Nasonex. Doctor prescribed, a teensy bit of steroid. I know the fears etc. I believe it is only bad for an already there condition, not the creator of the problems. OTC drugs raised my blood pressure very high. I used to have a tissue over my nose most of the day. Not anymore. It did take over a week to really work in the beginning, almost worse the first couple of days. Then if my eyes itch, Visine works wonders. I'm so pleased.
          Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

Working...
          X