Helly, where do I find Iron Out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helly, where do I find Iron Out?

I looked in the laundry cleaner section with coffee pot cleaner, silver polish etc. Isle with detergents ...in one grocery store. maybe safeway...do I have to go to hardware store? Ace might have it. Where did you go?

I'm no Helly, but they have it at Walmart in the hardware section. (I don't know why!) It USED to be in the cleaning products section, but is now over by the lightbulbs/paint/etc.

Comment

Thanks Chicken

Helly or Chicken, I appreciate the help..... I ordered a doz towels prison stlye bath from RagLady to try out.

Comment

I get it at the grocery store, laundry detergent/additives section...in the same place they have the bluing and borax. A lot of nurses use it when they wash their work clothes. It removes blood stains really well. Iron Out will also remove rust stains from your washing machine, bath tub, or toilet.

If you can't find it, use Barkeeper's Friend. If you have bad stains, make a paste and apply it to the stain. Let it soak for a few minutes, then rinse and wash as normal.

Comment

Wal-Mart 2miles away

Thanks Helly. The big Wal-Mart is 2 miles away. Maybe Sunday afternoon I will go over there. I have a radio that does not broadcast channel 5. I got it to listen to "The Young and the Restless" while grooming. My mom liked barkeepers...still under kitchen sink. I think the easy way would be to use iron out and soak the towels awhile, then rinse. I can do it that way...right? It would take a lot of barkeepers for all MY stains.

Comment

Working...
          X