I'm So Lazy Today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm So Lazy Today!

I'm mobile and for once my first appointment is at 1 pm. Right now, I am still in bed (8:45 am) with my laptop in my PJ's. Heaven. I'm in heaven. How does that song go??
    www.gomobileandsucceed.com
    http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

That's the nice thing about being Mobile

I love the flexibility of owning my own mobile business. Sometimes I, too start at 12:30 or one. I don't like afternon traffic however. Somedays someone needs me at 7 Am and by noon I am grocery shopoing, and other days I sleep til 9am and the order supplies etc bank, then groom. I work some Mondays, and take some Sats off.Or, M-F later on Sat.I don't have to post hours on a window and stick to them.The sun is coming up and the birdies are chirping loudly. I leave at 9:30 today. Maybe I can sleep a little now. 6:16AM.

Comment

Another mobile person here, sitting in her PJs, with my laptop on my lap. lol! This is the first time in awhile I've been able to..and you're right...its heaven. My van's in until next Tuesday being repaired, so I'll have a few days like this, yipee!
      don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

I get busier and busier

with less down time but still I will book a dog in the evening and then start later, or have time in-between. That is by far my favorite thing about Mobile, having had two shops in the past, is one can do whatever one wishes or needs to when not grooming. No sitting there waiting for a phone to ring or till closing time, or till the first customer comes in. I love it and my dogs expecially love it. So I had an 1 1/2 inbetween, came home and let my dogs out, now back out again.

Hope you felt refreshed Wet Noze.

I went to a home today where the person was having her two cars detailed by a mobile detailer. We said howdy and got to work.
        Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

Originally posted by wet noze View Post
          I'm mobile and for once my first appointment is at 1 pm. Right now, I am still in bed (8:45 am) with my laptop in my PJ's. Heaven. I'm in heaven. How does that song go??
          Heaven. I'm in heaven
          And my heart beats so that I can hardly speak
          And I seem to find the happines I seek
          When we're out together
          Dancing cheek to cheek.

I had the whole day off. I'd be in heaven if this pup would stop running amok.

Comment

Working...
          X