My weight loss Before & After

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My weight loss Before & After

Okay, I told you I'd post them when I took an after picture. The Before was taken in May, one month before I started dieting. The second was taken a few days ago when I got home from the gym, 70lbs lighter!
    Attached Files

WOW!!! You look great! Congratulations on your success! As someone who has battled weight all her life, I know how difficult it is--and I need to get back on track, myself!

Comment

you go girl,you look great what an inspiration you are,please share your secret with us
      trish

Comment

Congrats you did a great job! What diet did you do?
        What does a dog do on it's day off?

Comment

Way to go, you look fantastic!

Comment

Wow, what an amazing transformation! Good for you - you look like a million bucks and I bet you feel great!

Comment

Wow!

You look great and younger too if I might ad! LOL Okay sister girlfriend, what did you do?

Whats your routine at the gym?

I am in the process of losing weight and love to learn about new ideas or tricks!

Comment

Great job!

WAY TO GO!!! You look awesome. I am very happy for you. My weight has always been UP and DOWN, mostly up the last 5 years however I lost 65 lbs and have kept it off for two years now. It is amazing how much more energy I have. You go girl, if you ever need some extra support, let me know!

Scoop

Comment

You look amazing!!! I'm so jealous

I always tell people I have a weight problem.

Can't weight to eat lol.

Ok, Ok, I need to go on a diet!

Comment

Girl, that's awesome! I am in the process of losing weight now, and know how hard it can be, especially keeping on it! So did you do your own diet, or join a plan, etc? I'd love to steal your secrets for myself, lol.
                    Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

WOW!!!!! You look great!

All I need to do now is get enough will power and go for it. Really first thing I have to do is get off my lazy BIG butt and start walking. lol I even live across the street to a track (holding pond with a walking trail on it) and I still don't get out and do anything.
                      "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                      Diane

Comment

Thanks for the great feedback!! I appreciate it! It still hard for me to believe the difference. I feel amazing. Still getting used to the new body and trying to find clothes. Thought it would be fun, it's getting better though.
                        There really is no secret. I started by cutting out all the junk and walking 30 mins. a day on my treadmill. I upped my speed every week by .1 or .2. If I knew I was going to have a tough day (someones birthday and I want cake) I would walk an extra 15-30 mins. not fun but definately worth it. I didn't do any program, just cut back on my calories and portion sizes. I joined the gym about 3-4 months ago. Since joining I have lost another 13lbs. Now I run on the treadmill 30 mins. a few times a week and I do weights a few times a week. I just changed my routine yesterday at the gym. I try to change it up every 10-12 weeks. I am going to do a cycling class now so I don't have to run so much.
                        I would be glad to lend any tips if it helps anyone. I'm learning as I go. My customers have been shocked, especially the ones that havent been in a while. They tell me I look 10 years younger. I feel it too!!

Comment

You look AMAZING -- Congratulations on a job well done.

Pixie...The Greenbelt Walkway, which starts in Maine and is (supposedly) going to Florida someday RUNS RIGHT PAST MY HOUSE...it's absolutely beautiful, ocean views, woods, goes through neighborhoods etc., I'm as guilty as you LOL!!!!!! Well now that the weather is improving, I guess I'll start walking!!!

Comment

CONGRATS!!! )
                            myself have lost 85 pounds. I did Nutrisystem. Loved it. I still want to lose 20 more pounds. Its all in my hips and thighs. Its hard work! I do alot of bike riding.
                            I went from a size 20 jeans to a size 8. I really want to be a size 6. Hopefully by the end of the summer. Keep up the good work!
                            Attached Files

Comment

you look amazing - I know it was hard work and look at how it paid off!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X