Ceasar the "Cat whisperer"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ceasar the "Cat whisperer"

Ok so Ceasar is going to try to be the cat whisperer and kitty looks pissed. should be entertaining. He's walking the dog and pushing the cat in a pink stroller. you think he could come out to my house and whisper to my kitties
    Never gonna know if you never even try

Huh?

Tammy in Utah
    Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Double "Huh"? Do you have a link on some info on this, I would like to see Ceaser take on putty tats.
      SheilaB from SC

Comment

I was so upset last night--I was watching the show but missed the 'cat and dog' segment. My butthead dogs decided they HAD to go out at that moment. And I'm having cat-chasing issues with them; they must not have wanted me to know how to fix it.

Comment

It was about a kitty that was the queen of her domain, and then her servants (owners) decided to get a dog. She was not happy about the dog, because the vile thing kept pesturing her (how dare he). so the servants call Ceasar in get the dog to stop pesturing her, but Ceasar said that they should go on walks together (pink dog stroller) and "shhed" her. How dare he do something so vile to the queen.

The look on kittie's face was priceless just like mine when I tell them to stop doing things.
          Never gonna know if you never even try

Comment

oh my that would be wonderful if there's a cat whisper. is there any out there?

Comment

It was so funny because it looked as though the dog was in the wrong, always chasing kitty. Cesar found out that it was the cat who controlled the whole situation. Kitty wasn't a poor victim lol.

Comment

Working...
              X