This is cute...Can ya read it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is cute...Can ya read it?

Cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Wow, I can't believe how easy I could read that!! Just as easy as the lines above it.

Comment

Very good, I could read it no problem. How Cool
      "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
      Nancy

Comment

WOW, thats so cool! I read it without missing a beat! My husband is an elementary school teacher, I'll have to show him this.

Comment

Wow Every Word!

Now I won't spend so much time backspaceing and correcting!haha

Comment

I've seen it a few times before, but it never fails to amaze me!
            Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Wow! That is really neat! I read it so fast! Who knew?!

Comment

I've also heard that you can understand text with the vowels removed.

ve ls hrd tht y cn ndrstnd txt wth th vwls rmvd.....hmmm not so much LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by c.c. View Post
                  I've also heard that you can understand text with the vowels removed.

ve ls hrd tht y cn ndrstnd txt wth th vwls rmvd.....hmmm not so much LOL!!
                  No...not so much, lol. I I could understand some of the bigger words though...like understand
                  Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

We had that hanging up at the shop I used to work at.. I love it... LOL
                    Becky

Comment

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I thought it was great. I also think thats the reason for so many spelling errors we have. It's not that we can't spell it's that we don't notice the mistakes. We can read right over them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary1980 View Post
                        I'm glad you enjoyed it. I thought it was great. I also think thats the reason for so many spelling errors we have. It's not that we can't spell it's that we don't notice the mistakes. We can read right over them.
                        You're right...WOW! So insightful Mary! I read your first post with no problem...I don't know where I've been, but I hadn't heard of this before. Learn a whole lot more than just grooming on this board! So cool!

Comment

Awww thanks Suzie!!

Comment

Working...
                          X