Long Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Drive

I left my house this morning at 7:30. Took my daughter to the sitter then filled up with gas. I drive up a canyon to get to work. I was had just gotten into the canyon when my boss called me and told me not to risk driving in this weather. There's a nice storm today. Visibility is 0. So I was fine with that, was going to get off at the first exit and turn around. Well every exit was slammed with a wall of snow so I couldn't get off. I had to go to the last Exit to Park City which is about a 30 minute drive from the beginning of the canyon. Normally. It took me an hour to get there just to turn around and head home. I finally just got home now at 11:30. I still have to go pick up my baby. But I had to bring Rambo home first. Had to have the heater on the whole way to be able to see out the window, so it got pretty hot. We're both cooling down now.
    Becky

Awwww bet you wish you were here. Clear blue skies, 65 degrees, soft breeze.....hehehe....sorry, just had to rub it in. Hope things start to clear up there soon!
    SheilaB from SC

Comment

Yes I do wish I was there... I miss San Diego
      Becky

Comment

It was even nice here today. 50 and sunny everything melting.
        If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

Working...
        X