What does your dog eat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does your dog eat?

My dog will eat Grape Tomatoes. He eats watermelon and cantelope. He doesn't eat raw chicken, though, or raw gizzards unless I cook them for him.

My dogs are dachshunds. They'll eat anything that doesn't eat them first. Even if it's not a food item.

Comment

Rambo will eat his own hair and anything he can find. Zeek will only eat food and any food at that.
      Becky

Comment

Helly, that is too funny. I have cockers, and we all know how they love their food! Mine love raw veggies-tomatoes, carrots, broccoli-you name it. Not mushrooms(raw) or lettuce unless it has salad dressing on it. Penny's favorite treat is quail - she catches them and eats them most feathers and all! She will catch the smaller songbirds too, but they must not be tasty because she doesn't eat them, just mangles them. YUK! The evil Penny will also figure out a way into the garden-and munch on beans, peas, tomatoes. I swear she's part rabbit.
        Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

My dog's moto is if it goes in your mouth it should go in my mouth. Haven't found anything she won't eat. She even likes onions. It's great for clean up under the table when the grandkids are here. Did I just give away my age by saying I have grandkids?

Comment

anything especially if we are eating it. But they really love carrots, apples really any vegies (yes I know they are strange) pears oranges like I said pretty much anything (although they don't always get what they want)
            "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
            Nancy

Comment

I have a lab and she too will eat anything except raw salmon. She also likes to dine on snotty tissues. Gross.
              If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

My girls will eat anything!!!! Palm tree nuts (that fall on the ground), my knee highs, rubber bands, cotton balls, bark mulch ... you name it. Last night I found them chewing on a bar of soap they pulled out of my overnight bag.

Comment

Libby will eat almost anything food. She'll also eat cat poop if given an opportunity. Very gross.

Comment

i have 2 doxie's and like helly said they eat anything, but they love green beans and apples.

Comment

Mine will eat about anything. My GSP goes in the garbage etc... The poodle has been picking up things around the house and brings it over to the landing on the stairs. Everyday I get home there is something new there. Yesterday he had three remote controls! He does not eat them though. My mix will eat stuff but only if you give it to her. Good Doggy!
                      What does a dog do on it's day off?

Comment

My Aussie eats Jelly Beans (watermelon flavor only). My cocker loved to eat underwear and pajama bottoms (gross) and anything that fell on the floor. My Foxhound ate icecream. My cat will eat anything that on the stove or table. We had a raw porkchop on a plate, and I looked over and it was gone, he had put it in his food bowl We cooked for him at that point. This Thanksgiving he was kept trying to stick his foot in the dressing pan. He is very weird.
                        Never gonna know if you never even try

Comment

Karla
                          I certainly know what you mean. We have two cockers and two shih tzu. The cockers will eat anything that doesn't eat them. The shih tzu are very picky eaters and I feed them Solid Gold. But I have to stand right next to them while they eat. The youngest one won't eat out of the food dish so I have to dump it on the floor and can't get out of his sight. I have to feed the two breeds seperately.
                          Tzugroomer

Comment

It's not wierd for dogs to eat fruit and vegetables. I fight a running battle with the coyotes in the area. They get my tomatoes, corn, and green beans. If I grew anything besides tomatoes, corn, and green beans, they'd probably get those, too.

A comment about onions. They're a no no for dogs. They can cause severe anemia, even death. Snagging a couple of dropped bits of onion probably won't do any harm, but they shouldn't get them every day, and they shouldn't get them in any real quanitity.

Comment

don't yell at me ...

but when i was 7 years old i got a golden retriever puppy (i knew nothing about dogs, and neither did my parents). he ate: soap, rocks, steel wool, a box of crayons (that was a colorful aftermath), potpourri, money (a few $5 bills), a thanksgiving turkey, batch of muffins, socks, my prom shoes, to name A FEW! i miss that handsome boy very much, but we have the chewed up spindles on our kitchen chairs to remember him by.

Comment

Working...
                              X