I miss my Aussie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I miss my Aussie

So on Sunday we sent our Aussie off with a handler to get his majors, he'll be back in 3 wks. He looks so good with his handler, we told him he was going to "dog show camp". I thought I would be ok with it, but I miss him. It's 2:30 in the afternoon, and no one is pawing me so they can go outside and play race and chase. The other dogs miss him, no one to steal their toys or chase in the yard.
    We took pics of him before we left.

PS that's me not the handler.
    Attached Files
    Never gonna know if you never even try

Originally posted by foxhound lady View Post
    I thought I would be ok with it, but I miss him.
    (((Hugs))) I hope those 3 weeks fly by quickly for you. He's a beauty!
    Sheri

Comment

He is very nice looking. What is his breeding? Is that for AKC or ASCA majors? Anyway good luck!

Comment

I'd be happy to lend you my aussie for awhile, lol....she'd give you a run for your money, and you woudn't be bored that's for sure.

Don't worry, time will fly by and your baby will be back. He is absolutely gorgeous. I'm sure he'll do well.
        don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

It's for AKC majors he finished his ASCA Ch at 18 monthes. His grandaddy won BOS at one of the ASCA nationails a while back. Thank You his is a cutie isn't he. I saw him at 6wks and told my bf I wanted him, and a year and half later I got him
          Never gonna know if you never even try

Comment

Aww, three whole weeks. That's a long time to go without him! Hope the time goes quick for you!
            Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Oh, I know what you mean. Penny went out with her handler twice on circuits, and I missed her terribly, and so did her litter brother, Danny. I was so happy when she came home. I counted the days, and followed where she was on a map. At least my handler was pretty good about calling after the shows. I only broke down and called her twice-anxious mom that I am. Hope the time flys fast for you!
              Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

Working...
              X