Best dog I've ever seen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best dog I've ever seen

I met with a woman up in Northern Utah today. Her name is Kana. She breeds German Shepherds and Papillons. They are absolutely gorgeous. She's been breeding for about 20 years and has been training dogs for 35.

Her Shepherd stud Dagger comes straight from German lines and police dog lines. He's a certified Medical Alert dog. OFA excellent on hips, elbows and spine. His eyes are certified. He has 5 titles and has won 2 shows and took 1st in the 3rd show. He's a trained watch dog, trained police dog. He is the most well behaved dog I have ever seen. And so friendly. Her job is training dogs and she works from home so she has all the time in the world to work with him.

He has sired 18 litters. Some of his pups have gone on to be medical alert dogs for seizures, diabetes to detect low blood sugar levels, etc. She breeds for the police departments in this state. It's incredible.

I also learned from her that Germany took AKC to court over the American line of German Shepherds. They won and it is now illegal to register and American line with the German title. They are now to be called Shepherd Dogs.

Here's her website if anyone is interested.

http://www.KanasKennels.com
    Becky
Working...
X