Please, oh pretty please fill out profiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please, oh pretty please fill out profiles

I often check to see more about a member and am finding a too many lot of nothings. Let us know what State you are in, dog/dogs you have? shop? How long groomed? Hobbies too, like how fun to read sailboating or jumping horses.
    Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

I agree, It's really fun to see where everyone is from. It also could help if we have clients moving and they ask if we know a groomer in....
    "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
    Nancy

Comment

Yepper...

I agree 100%. It really helps when it comes to questions on this board sometimes. People from different areas have to deal with different problems and temperatures. Stuff like that.

Comment

Move this topic to General Talk...

I would move this topic to General Talk...bound to get a better response there. Nobody seems to look at these other topics much.

Comment

Agree

I posted this question to Stephen on the Old Board a long time ago. It's helpful to know where someone resides for many reasons.

Stephen: We cannot make it required.

Comment

Originally posted by gitl View Post
            I posted this question to Stephen on the Old Board a long time ago. It's helpful to know where someone resides for many reasons.

Stephen: We cannot make it required.
            A lot of people feel safer not listing where they live, even if it's just the state.
            Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

ok I filled mine in

There's a little more info in my profile for you arrooh

erica

Comment

ok ok added some more stuff. if i had time for hobbies i might actually update my website
                Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
                "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

Thank you, thank you, Gracias

Eli and Working Chhuahua and others that added. I like it. I do agree it wouldn't be a prerequisite, which is why the pleases.
                  Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

Thanks for posting this. I am going to go and check my profile. I honestly don't remember what I have on it....lol...
                    SheilaB from SC

Comment

There I filled out my profile...are you happy now
                      Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Working...
                      X