Awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awards

I know they give awards for commercials that are funny but...I vote the Pedigree commercial the BEST commercial i=Ihave ever seen, ever. Better than any disease commercial...any ever. Really brought in money at Westminster...and everywhere but, just really touches me every single time....and always wil. Outstanding, whoever thought of it.

Yes, I love that commercial too even tho it makes me want to cry. Wouldn't feed the food, but hope it makes big bucks for the poor doggies.
    Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

i cry everytime!! i got my wire-hair dachshund from a very reputalble breeder in canada, waited a year and a half, with intent of showing and breeding her. however, i have since rescued a wire hair and a smooth (both purebred, one has the AKC paper with her) and have decided agianst making anymore puppys. in the past i had a champion ACD (heeler) and she had two litters.(sired by a 4 or 5 time breed winner at the garden) one dog ended up in the pound..this mad me very uncomfortalble also...even with the best intentions, dogs end up in the pound. i just won't take that chance. i am however getting another wire from my breeder..doxies are like potato chips, you can't have just one!!

Comment

Heartbreaking but wonderful

Yes, I have to agree that they are terrific commercials. I find them very heartbreaking, but that's their objective. I just want to take all of them home.

Comment

Working...
        X