Pedigree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedigree

I almost got Pedigree dog food today. commercial gets to me...But my dogs would get the U know Whats, if I switched. Need lamb and rice and I did not see it in Pedigree at Costco. Yes, I go there a lot.

Dog food

Have you tried the costco dogfood?

I love it.

Nice forumula, no corn. Similar to Royal canin.

Execelent price.

Comment

Originally posted by mustluvdogs1 View Post
      I almost got Pedigree dog food today. commercial gets to me...But my dogs would get the U know Whats, if I switched. Need lamb and rice and I did not see it in Pedigree at Costco. Yes, I go there a lot.
      Maybe you could buy a bag or two and donate them to a local shelter? That would help homeless dogs in two ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
        Maybe you could buy a bag or two and donate them to a local shelter? That would help homeless dogs in two ways.
        I do that sometimes helly - if the dog food comes with a free food bin or treats or toy - something like that. donate the food & keep the freebie!

Comment

I switched to pedigree only because I was sick of making a special trip to buy dog food. I always use suppliments.Everyone is fine and shiny coats.

Comment

Strange Thing About Pedigree Commercial

Certainly I favor the commercial and their support, but it's also strange. The majority of all shelter pets put down (besides ill livestock, roadkill, animals put down at vets and not taken by owners, are rendered into byproducts and fed to pets in foods by Purina, Pedigree and a host of others sold typically in grocery stores, including Science Diet.

Comment

I'll stick with my solid gold. The commercial is good but I just have to go up the street to see the same thing. I donate once a month to the local shelter and groom dogs whenever the need arises.
              "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
              Nancy

Comment

Stephen, that's just disgusting. I use to feed Pedigree and my Vet said it was the best, but never told me about what was in it.
                Yeah, I'll stick to my Solid Gold as well.
                Tzugroomer

Comment

Working...
                X