Sunday Comics - Luann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Comics - Luann

Didn't everyone just love the Luann in the Sunday Comics today Feb 11th.
    I feel like that almost everyday. It's always so nice to come home to my dogs & cats (And yes, the cats are just as loving as the dogs sometimes.)and have unconditional love and happiness.
    They are the joy in my life.

I didn't see the comic, but I know what you mean about being surrounded by love from pets. There's always at least one pet on my lap when I'm sitting at my computer or watching TV. And, they all have their own special place on my bed at night.
    Sheri

Comment

Yes, I did.

I was going to post about the Luann comic today. So I was glad to see your post TAILSRWAGON.

I am going to laminate it. I love the feeling of coming home to happy pets and my snuggle buddy Asia the Sassy Shih Tzu.

Comment

I wonder if I can find it online...I don't get the paper.
        Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

You can see it online

You should be able to see it here:

http://news.yahoo.com/comics/070211/...VrwTbyrhoH_b4F

If the link doesn't work go to Yahoo.com and look at the comic page. Hope you like it rapuzzled.

Comment

Thanks

for posting a way to see the cartoon, Sassy Shih Tzu, I wanted to forward that to a few people. I only got to the Sunday paper yesterday and was in tears at the end of the cartoon. How lovely.
            Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

Your welcome Arrooh.

I loved the comic so much I wanted to be able to get a clean copy also. The one that comes in the newspaper doesn't keep as well as one you can print off. I hope everyone enjoys it.

Comment

Working...
              X