I tried to lill my puter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I tried to lill my puter!

Yesterday morning I spilled water on my puter eeboard! It is mostly oay, except the letter that comes after J and before L won'`t wor and some of my punctuation doesn'`t wor either* So I am using * instead of a period for now* I guess I need to tae this baby to the Doctor!
    I was using a "spill proof" cup when it happened. Todd said there is NO such thing as a spill proof cup if I am using it! (the turd )
    I was going to use spell chec to fix the missing letters, but this post is more amusing the way it is* LOL
    SheilaB from SC

Sheila...you crack me up!!!

Message heard loud and clear.

Comment

I'm glad you left it that way lol. Too funny. You should just replace the keyboard, there pretty cheap at staples. I think you can get one for like 10 maybe 15 bucks. Or just leave it alone cause I find it so amusing lol.

Comment

Yes keyboards are not expensive.

That was funny. As I was reading it and feeling bad and laughing I spelled a few Spaghetti o's on my keyboard. I think I got it clean.

But Spell ChecK? I haven't found it on this board yet. Haven't worked real hard to find it as I'm a fairly good typer speller, but have seen a couple of doozies I wrote.
        Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

Hahahaha, you're post was hilarious. I think I read the topic at least 5 times, I kept thinking - is it me, why does this not make sense? Too funny! So run to Staples and get yourself another keyboard girl, or it'll take me forever to read your posts.

Comment

This made my day!!! I love it just the way it is!

Comment

Tooooo Funny, You made me laugh so hard i almost peed my pants...oops can i say that..I Vote leave your key board the way it is, when you read your posts it give you something to think and laugh about.
              Karen
              p.s. have you tried the 'air in a can' to dry it out? I don't know if it will work but what the heck.

Comment

ROFL. Too funny.

Now, for the practical side of things. Buy a new keyboard, and get a waterproof keyboard cover for it. That will keep not only water, but dust, from damaging your keyboard. And remember, should your keyboard get wet anyway, just don't use it until it's completely dry.

Comment

It is all better now. Glad I could give you all a laugh. Unfortunately my Puter is a laptop so I was pretty worried that I did it a bad injury. This morning when I turned it on everything was working back to normal. Todd told me I can't use my "sippy" cups anymore if I am on the laptop, I have been reduced to baby bottles...lol
                  SheilaB from SC

Comment

downgraded??

From a sippy cup to a baby bottle huh? If you go to an outdoor store, you might find a Camelback brand hard plastic bottle with a "sucking" style top. It's pretty spill proof and easily cleanable. It might show a little better than a baby bottle.

Comment

Now, for the practical side of things.
                      Sorry Helly,
                      Practical ????? whats that????
                      I sure got a chuckle, thou.
                      Sheilab I'm glad you got your puter dry,
                      Karen

Comment

Working...
                      X