Why can't we see the other posts?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't we see the other posts?????

When we would reply before we were able to read the other posts, made it really nice. Now that has changed, why, why, why, why. I really liked that feature. Can it be replaced????

Stephen: You may see a digest of other posts in the thread below where you enter your reply. For the time being we had to do this based on a few bad eggs posting quick replies of very poor taste.
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

Posts still there

Posts are below...one most recent back to statement...I think I will like it just fine....just glad to be a member here..no complaints from moi (French)

Comment

Originally posted by mustluvdogs1 View Post
      Posts are below...one most recent back to statement...I think I will like it just fine....just glad to be a member here..no complaints from moi (French)
      Ok, I finally found it. Now I really feel dumb. Thanks for bring it to my attention and where to find them.
      "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
      Diane

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
        Ok, I finally found it. Now I really feel dumb. Thanks for bring it to my attention and where to find them.
        Hehe Pixie, don't feel dumb, I was wondering the same thing!!! Glad you asked so I didn't have to.....lol
        SheilaB from SC

Comment

Working...
        X