I'm back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back

I'm finally on the road to healing. I've been stressing for awhile because the pain in my foot but now I had the surgery and just waiting to get back to work. I'm walking very little but I had to do something because I could feel depression kicking in after being laid up for over a week. I feel for the people that are laid up even longer. I can't go back to work just yet but I did go watch my girlfiend in her training classes. She had a chair for me and another one for my foot so I just sat and relaxed and watched the dogs do funny tricks. She does all kinds of training and she is also a groomer. The perfect thing to help you heal is being around a bunch of dogs. They really put the smile back on my face. I know this has nothing to do with grooming. This is the kind affect dogs give me. Before I started grooming I would yell at least once a week to my husband I need pet therapy so he would take me to the pet stores just so i can cuddle with puppies. What an awsome feeling. Does anybody else get this way? Or am I just weird???

Welcome back. Good to know you're on the road to recovery. Rest those feet!

Comment

I hope you have a speedy recovery. And no there is no therapy in the world better than cuddling with the canines. And puppy kisses.

Comment

Cool, welcome back, hang in there, shouldn't be too much longer kiddo'!!

Comment

Glad your back and recovery. Listen to your doctor, do as he/she tells you to do and you'll be back at work before you know it.

No, you're not weird, I love having my furrybabies around when I'm under the weather.
          "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
          Diane

Comment

Working...
          X