Don't piss off my bather!! lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't piss off my bather!! lol

My bather Ronnie came to work yesterday in a good mood. It wasn't long however, before she started to get "the grumps". I asked her what was wrong and she just said, "my husband is an *&**!" Okay, I can understand that...lol...
    Well, anyway a little later Ronnie called her husband at work to give him his appt time for the doctor on Monday.......let me backtrack a little......John had a vasectomy about 6 weeks ago and this is his first "recheck". So, when she is on the phone w/John she says to him in a real short tone, "Your appt is at 2:00, the "specimen" needs to be fresh, no more than 2 hrs old...bye", and hangs up. I look at her and said, "they need that fresh of a specimen to check him?" She said, "no, it can be up to 12 hours old and I wish him joy getting it by himself in the bathroom at work".
    I just about fell over laughing!!! Talk about performance anxiety!!! John works about a 45 minutes from home and the Doctors office is up the street. Because of his work load right now there is no way he can come home or take off that day to "take care of business"...hehehe Remind me NOT to make Ronnie mad!
    SheilaB from SC

That is hillarious.....women can be so evil....but we're so smart about it.

Comment

rofl I needed that today! Thanks!

Comment

Poor John. That is way too funny. Are you sure she wouldnt mind you telling the world about it. Or for that matter him. That was a good story. Thanks for the laugh.
        Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness.- Richard Carlson

Comment

Very Funny!

Comment

Hee hee, that was evil.

Comment

Originally posted by stacie-gotg View Post
              Poor John. That is way too funny. Are you sure she wouldnt mind you telling the world about it. Or for that matter him. That was a good story. Thanks for the laugh.
              Nope, I told her this a.m. and she thought it was funny. Believe me, the crowd they hang with doesn't chat on groomers message boards....I thought about that before I posted!
              SheilaB from SC

Comment

Too much information.I don't want to picture John......

Comment

Too funny. Now the whole world knows!!! hehehe (Because EVERYONE reads this board)
                  "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                  Diane

Comment

OH MY This is what i needed to day ! A really good laugh !

Comment

I actually laughed out loud too funny lets not get on Ronnie's bad side! by the way have you told her you told all of us about it? lets hope she doesn't get upset about it....................... shhhhhhhhhhhhh we wont tell her!

Comment

OMG that poor guy that is one girl I would stay on the good side of lol.

Comment

Tee Hee Hee, Tee Hee Hee, Love it!!!!

Comment

What a stitch!!!!!! I needed a good laugh after a day like today. Thanks.

Comment

Haven't been on the board in a while so I'm catching up.

We all have this streak in us, don't we ladies???????? Passive aggressive. Watch out for Ronnie yourself there SheilaB.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay tooooooo funny!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X