Florida tornadoes...I hope everyone is OK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida tornadoes...I hope everyone is OK

I came home for lunch, turned on CNN and saw the devestation that happened in Florida during the night. I hope that all of you Florida groomers are doing OK and that anyone you know made it through safely. How devistating.
    don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

I missed the news, where did this happen in Flordia?? My moms lives in Sarasota.

Comment

I think it was Northwest of Orlando. What a shame. My parents go for the winter and came home early they were supposed to be on the road about 2:30 this morning and would have drove right through there when it hit. Thank God they left earlier than they planned.

Comment

50 miles north of orlando. Lady Lake area I believe is what they said.

Comment

Hi, it hit Deland, Lady Lake and Paisley. Unfortunately one of my groomers, lost most of her farm. One of her neighbors lost their life. I began a collection for the area and my clients today came to the rescue. They brought in water, blankets, towels, sheets, etc. Her name is Diana and she has 4 children, keep them in your prayers.

Comment

I vaguely heard something on the TV about a tornado somewhere. I didn't pay it any attention. I'm so sorry for the losses.

Comment

My church will donate big time....

My church will no doubt take up a collection...we are a mega churchn and brought in over 100,000...really in the past disasters. We can help again.Tomorrow we will collect separately 5 times for five services SAT?SUN and they KNOW how to be sure uit gets to the right place to help. I fel safe in giving this way.

Comment

Gracy Rose, Thoughts and prayers are with your groomer as well as her neighbors family.

Comment

Working...
                X