X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a furry angel.

Comment

Originally posted by cockerlvr View Post

Haha, well I wasn't even looking for a puppy, I was looking for a stud dog for one of my champion girls. So I contacted Appa's breeder. She said she had his sire available and sent me pictures of puppies she currently had out of him and a couple of weeks later I asked for updated pics and fell in love with him. I didn't really care at that point (he was only four weeks) if he was show quality or not. I just loved that face. With trepidation I asked if he might be available and she said yes, but she was worried about him not having enough color. I told her I didn't care, I could look at that face for the next 13 years and be very happy. He's turned out to be the very best dog ever in all ways. He's smart, he's sassy, completely housebroken at 3.5 months and he's gorgeous and perfect conformation wise as well. This was the pic where I fell in love.
      I remember when you first posted this picture. I was thinking bet this is going to be quite a dog. This is just another sign. He found a good mom. Let the magic happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions and Tigers View Post
        What a dog! Good sign. Has this made you even more committed to keep showing him.
        I was pretty committed just because he's so perfect. I expect he will race to the finish line. May be the first dog I show past champion status. He has what it takes for sure.

Comment

That's totally exciting. Never done showing but seeing a dog with so much potential. Very happy for you. He is awesome beauty.

Comment

What a hunk of Cocker love. Hands clapping.

Comment

Congratulations what a great surprise and dog.

Comment

That's wonderful.

Comment

Whoa what a grand look. So so happy for you and what's to come.

Comment

When is the next match?

Comment

Originally posted by 123Linda View Post
                      When is the next match?
                      Not a match, but a 4-6 month puppy competition at an AKC show this sunday. Very excited! Then next month, the big leagues!

Comment

Not a match, but a 4-6 month puppy competition at an AKC show this sunday. Very excited! Then next month, the big leagues!
                        Wish you the best!

Comment

Let us know how he does in the big leagues.

Comment

Working...
                          X