No announcement yet.

Got my first dose PFE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’d need to research it a little more. No reason to doubt your assertion. Maybe because she is younger. I’ve spoken to many many younger people and very very few here will be getting the vaccine as it’s survival is so high. (No worries for those who are vaccinated though) When people sit privately with their doctors, many of them just might express hesitancy for any gamut of reasons to their patients that is being censured nowadays. Unless you’re immunocompromised and or elderly, the worries of getting COVID are not commensurate to the threat. Me I’m 53. I knew personally someone 51 who passed because of it. I want the vaccine for me, just despise the side effects.

Comment

Our hospital has 23 admitted Covid patients. Can't seem to get below that number and stay. 75% are between 25 and 45. Per our hospital administration. 23 is good for us cause at one point we had 189.....
      <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

If they try to force this there will chaos nationwide...but I don't want to talk about that here, or anywhere.

Comment

Just got my second dose one hour ago. So far no side effects! I had someone tell me today she heard people who got sick first pfe shot didn’t get sick second dose. Fingers crossed. Because that first dose I felt it within 15 minutes the side effects.

Comment

Catching up to me now nearing 24 hrs. Malaise, mild nausea, mild headaches and very painful arm. But no chest pain or neck pain this time. I did schedule an extra day off just in case.

Comment

I have 2 relative very sick from it.

Comment

I know someone with serious blood clotting after vax. Healthy to hospitalized in a day.

Comment

Man it snuck up on me hard yesterday afternoon. Leg aches constant, in addition to the nausea and headaches, I got so malaised at one point about 530 pm that my vision even blurred. I had to just go lay down and try and sleep. I fell asleep around 630 and slept on and off through the night. I feel MUCH better going into hour 48 today.

Comment

You know I even went a day early for my second shot because the anxiety of it was killing me. Glad I did, because now I know I’m good to work by Thursday. I had scheduled Thursday off but I’ve decided to work since I went early and am on the quick mend.
                    Last edited by Kurt99; 05-05-21, 09:21 AM.

Comment

And I will add this last tidbit. I am relieved to be vaccinated. No more worry that those physical sick feelings might be a killer COVID sentence. I haven’t chosen to stay mad at any US politician in regards to this pandemic. I’m mad at China. Not the Chinese people. Government of China yes. I highly value my days of feeling well!!!! A day without illness is a blessed day!!! I didn’t appreciate this unwell feeling caused by COVID vaccine shots. Grrrrr.

Comment

Got my 2nd Pfizer yesterday. By 9 pm the side effects hit me hard. Fever of 104, chills, nausea, delirium, aches. I thought I was going to have to call an ambulance. This morning I feel a little better but still dizzy and body sensitive to the touch.

My wife has no side effects. My parents too.

Comment

Wow. I am so sorry you both went through such a hard time. That's awful.

Comment

Well it’s 6pm Saturday and still feel awful. Very dizzy no appetite chills. I got the shot Friday morning. I’m supposed to work Sunday. There’s no way I could drive and groom if I feel this way.

all this talk on the news about mild side effects after poke 2. They probably don’t want to scare anyone away. This is the sickest I’ve been in over 20 years all brought on by a vaccine. No booster for me if I have to deal with this again

Comment

Originally posted by IrishSetterTom View Post
                              Well it’s 6pm Saturday and still feel awful. Very dizzy no appetite chills. I got the shot Friday morning. I’m supposed to work Sunday. There’s no way I could drive and groom if I feel this way.

all this talk on the news about mild side effects after poke 2. They probably don’t want to scare anyone away. This is the sickest I’ve been in over 20 years all brought on by a vaccine. No booster for me if I have to deal with this again
                              Sorry to hear this Tom. Hoping for your quick recovery. I did have a friend go through this, a medical physician no less, and he was better in 2 or 3 days, but felt low (not sick and able to work) for 3 weeks.
                              Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

Tom from the 24 th hour until about the 42nd hour I felt really bad too. Then bam it lifted. Sorry for your discomfort. The first shot I got such bad chest pain I almost was scared into calling an ambulance. Hoping it lifts quickly for you! You should be nearing the end of the worst of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X