Sad in Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad in Vegas

Grooming in Vegas going so well but sad to hear my favorite Cirque du Soleil filed for bankruptcy. Fingers crossed they will be back eventually.

Sad all around. I read the other day that Yelp is reporting something like 75K businesses that have marked themselves permanently closed. When are these governors going to wake up?

Comment

I have seen with my family several of their movie version, all on Amazon, and 9 shows in the tent. Best entertainment hands down, forget it, I am there. So sad but I hear they should be able to scale down and hopefully rebound when this CV thing is dealt with but I won't go there.

Comment

fingers crossed they will just reorganize

Comment

Good timing to get out of a mountain of losses or exorbitant rents, I would for sure wiggle out of that.

Comment

I rented the Broadway Pass on Amazon prime movies, lots of Cirque shows to watch again. Loved it.

Comment

Did you know you can go to the Cirque du Soleil website and they HUGE selection of videos to watch of the best of trampoline, best of trapzee, best of clowns, best of everything FREE. We have been watching several times a week. Amazing and free and family friendly. I never knew. I think 50 hours is available.

Comment

Working...
              X