Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is definitely not grooming related...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is definitely not grooming related...

But we're getting a snake!!!

We have been talking all week about the possibility of getting a pretty corn snake and we decided (after researching the best snake and the set up cost as ongoing costs are minimal ) that we are going to get one in the next few months !

Now I just need to find a good breeder!

I'm so excited as I've wanted a snake for a long time and couldn't due to different circumstances. I grew up with snakes and "my" snake was just the best girl ever, I really can't wait!!!!!

Awesome! Never had a corn snake, but grew up with boa constrictors and black rat snakes. Fun thing to look forward to!

Comment

I grew up with boas, pythons, Kings and corns but I've never actually been out and bought one, so it's really exciting

Comment

Creepy LOL I am crazy about them, but not a freaker either.

Comment

i really like snakes, not sure i would own one, but i do really like them. not many varieties live in the cold north of BC canada where i grew up . just garders

Comment

In the UK we only have adders and grass snakes in the wild.

Yankeedoodlepoodle, I grew up with more than just snakes, we also had lizards, scorpions, terantulars ,stick insects, tortoises, frogs, ferrets, rats and a pigeon

Comment

Oh wowzers! Your parents sure raised you right! Lol

Comment

Good for you! But I won't be visiting you any time soon. Bad snake phobia!
                Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

I loved having all the different creatures, it was brilliant especially when dealing with unexpected house callers ... Just answer the door with my snake and they usually disappeared sharpish.

Show and tell at school was fun... I brought my snake with me (she was a very pretty albino califonia king snake) and we got sent home... Teacher had a total melt down and 8 Yr old me couldn't understand why. We passed her round the class and the other kids loved her. I told the teacher at least it wasn't my scorpion.

Comment

Was thinking the same thing about the uninvited house calls. Lol
                    When my children were just little hubby brought home a black rat snake. Nbd, except it wasn’t a black rat, which is a pretty mellow snake. It was a black racer which is pretty aggressive. It got out of its temporary housing, and I spent several hours trying to get it out from under the radiators. Was feeling pretty frazzled, and insisted the snake be returned from whence he came. So hubby took him back and came home with a black rat snake!
                    I named him Frantic.

Comment

I like reptiles, not to own them, but no fear at all. But I find snakes creepy.

Comment

Working...
                      X