X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe it!

Our Indianapolis Colts won the playoff!

They are going to the Superbowl!

We have gotten this far so many times and lost.

Hoo freaking yaaaay!

I never watch football.

But I feel a superbowl party comen on!

Originally posted by redbird View Post
    Our Indianapolis Colts won the playoff!

They are going to the Superbowl!

We have gotten this far so many times and lost.

Hoo freaking yaaaay!

I never watch football.

But I feel a superbowl party comen on!
    I can't cheer for the Bears and since the Pack is out...GO INDY!!!!!

Comment

Colts Rule

Im from Indy and a Huge Colts fan. The game was awsome hard to watch cause I was so nervous for them. When they won our whole family couldnt sleep. Our grooming shop was buzzing. Payton Manning is the man and the Super Bowl is going to be awsome. It is good to see other groomers getting into the Colts. SUPER BOWL BABYYYYYY

Comment

Yeah yeah yeah, you Indys and your colts. I'm not a football fan, but wow, the Ravens - Colts game was HUGE in Balto (obviously, as the Colts WERE Balto at one time). I drove by the stadium while the game was going on. The whole of the harbor was purple. Half the buildings had at least some purple lighting. It was weeeeird. Man, when the Ravens made it to the S.B. a few years ago, the Krispy Kreme donuts were completely PURPLE!!! Not the frosting, the DONUT! I was expecting a nasty grape flavor, but it was regular dead sweet Krispy Kreme. It was disturbing. Bleck!

Comment

Wish it had been the seahawks but I like the colts too, Good Luck I'm sure your town will be buzzing
          "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
          Nancy

Comment

Sorry everyone, I was rooting for the Pats! I'm not a huge football fan, but when it's the home team, we all get soooo excited! Oh well, maybe next year.

Comment

Yeah yeah yeah....I am a HUGE Pats fan and almost had an anxiety attack watching the end of that game. Apparently I need to get a life. But I guess a congrats is in order and good luck in Miami.

Comment

Congrats.
                I don't watch football. I thought the Colts had already won the Superbowl lol ..I thought that's what was on the other night (shows you how much I pay attention) But I was happy to find out it was just a play off game...I didn't miss the Superbowl commercials...that's all I watch.

Comment

My husband is a die hard Bear Fan, he has so many Bear hats & coats, we could be a retail store. He is on cloud nine that his team has won and is going to the super bowl. I guess if the Green Bay Packers couldn't then the Bears is second best to go. I do live in Indiana and I do like the Colts too, their game was unbelieveable!! I thought for sure they wouldn't be able to pull it off, what a great game.
                  I love a close game or if it's snowing real hard, makes a great game.

Comment

There's still football going on?? Sorry, I'm a Professional Bull Riding (PBR) fan.... So I'm all about the cowboys and the bulls.....

Comment

Edited.
                      Last edited by pamperedpups; 02-20-07, 01:05 AM.

Comment

I watch the superbowl for the puppy bowl and kitty half time on Animal Planet. It's quite amusing. The kitties especially.

Comment

Working...
                        X