Puppies ARRRGGGGHHHH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puppies ARRRGGGGHHHH

Boy, I'd forgotten how much work baby puppies are. And this one is a real ring-tailed peeler. He's definately earned the nickname Runamokpup. Right this moment, he's transferring all his toys from one room to the other, and harrasing his older brother between trips. He's declared war on one of my houseplants...non toxic, of course. And stubborn? Well, he is a dachshund! He's got a mind of his own, that's for sure.

I just hope he wears his little self out pretty soon, so I can go to bed.

He sounds cute. Please send pictures. How's Oli adapting to having a pup in the house?

Comment

It's too bad you're so far away; I'd love a doxie puppy visit! Our old neighbors had a mini smooth puppy. He'd actually roll himself down a small hill @ the side of their house, then dash back up for all he was worth! He was so comical; I missed him when they moved. I haven't had a puppy of my own in the house for 3 yrs, but everytime I did I'd be thinking God!,puppies ARE alot of work! Enjoy the cuteness for now-the crazy stuff will phase out soon enough.

Comment

I remember. All they do is pee. Amazing how so much pee can some from something so little.
        If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

Originally posted by diamienono View Post
          I remember. All they do is pee. Amazing how so much pee can some from something so little.
          Boy, ain't that the truth! Run, pee, bite, pee, eat, poop, pee, pee some more. And then pee again.

Comment

Sounds like me...I'm on diuretics hahaBut I don't BITE!

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
              Boy, ain't that the truth! Run, pee, bite, pee, eat, poop, pee, pee some more. And then pee again.
              Blow in the picture is when they are the best. But I do love all the puppy kisses and how happy they are all the time. Our last litter was 5 so pee and poop X5 ugh!!!!
              Attached Files
              "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
              Nancy

Comment

Helly, it sounds like you are in love!! Post more picts so we can keep tabs of his growing up!
                SheilaB from SC

Comment

Glad Oli finally got his little brother. Don't ya just love those pee'in and poop'in little ones! Only bad thing is they grow up too darn fast!
                  Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jbates View Post
                    Sounds like me...I'm on diuretics hahaBut I don't BITE!
                    well, I hope you are using the litter box and not the floor lol
                    If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

OK, it's official. We're changing his name. Henceforth, Izi will be known as Whizzy. Whizzy PeeWort, to be exact.

Comment

Whizzy PeeWort...too funny, kinda sounds like a frat boy nickname.

Hope he doesn't grow up with a complex. If he's like most men, he'll wear the name with pride.

Comment

Did you ever hear the Fuzzy Wuzzy rhyme? Izzy whizzy sounds kind of similar. It could be a great childrens poem. Ha Ha.

Comment

LOL!! Whizzy PeeWort!! Sounds like something from 'Harry Potter'...or should I say 'Hairy Pottier'!!!!!
                            Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

Awww so cute plush...gimmie one those puppy angels!

Comment

Working...
                              X