DVD for animal hospital party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVD for animal hospital party

We had a winter party last night---Christmas was too busy and too crazy so we have a January "winter party"----at the Dr's house (the Dr. who owns both animal hospitals). It looked more like a huge cabin in the "nice part of town," and we had a great time.

I had a DVD made with all kinds of photos that I took during the last 9 months I've worked there. There were grooming photos, Christmas photos, river rafting trip photos, halloween photos (our pumpkins molded quickly so we had hilarious photos of rotted pumpkins, it was so funny), and many photos were funny. For our softball team photo, I had the friend who made the DVD put a caption below it: "The Biggest Losers---Summer '06." We were the "losingest" team in the league, lol, but we had fun all summer.

I had 3 songs to go along with the photo mantage: "Who Let the Dogs out" by the Baha Men, "You ain't nothin' but a Hound Dog," by Elvis Presley, and "We are Family" by Sister Sledge. It was so fun watching this little production.

We also had a white elephant gift exchange, that was a lot of fun. I got a camouflage (hunters) baseball cap that says, "Git 'r' done" and a can of Pork n' beans to go with it...oh, and a package of Bear Creek "Damn Good Chili" mix. Some of the other gifts were quite entertaining, to say the least.

Tammy in Utah
    Groomers Helper Affiliate

That sounds like so much fun!! I miss working with a group sometimes...Its lonely at the top! lol j/k post some pics so we can all have a good laugh!

Comment

Glad you had a good time
      "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
      Nancy

Comment

I remember when you were talking about putting together that video. I bet everyone really enjoyed your presentation and it sounds like you work with a bunch of nice, good humoured... folks. LOL

Comment

Working...
        X