Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob here!

Hi all!
    I have a 6 month old black pug, Pugsy and a 2 yr old poodle-shih tzu mix, Lulu. Pugsy has been having a lot of skin issues and he's been on several special soaps and supplements to help with his skin and coat. Lulu on the other hand has had no skin orfur issues though she's always looking like a fluff ball with an ugly rat tail lol (Idk why it just never fluffs even when I brush) Joined this site to learn more basic maintenance tips for grooming both my dogs so they could be more comfortable.

I only really take Lulu to the groomers twice a year and my grandma gives her a terrible trim on other months. Pugsy is way easy but he does have skin problems so I don't like to do too much other than taking out his shedding hairs and apply his needed medications

Btw, how do I post pics here??

Hello! Here is info on adding attachments.

http://www.petgroomerforums.com/chat...ts-to-Messages
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

Originally posted by littlerumples View Post
      Hi all!
      I have a 6 month old black pug, Pugsy and a 2 yr old poodle-shih tzu mix, Lulu. Pugsy has been having a lot of skin issues and he's been on several special soaps and supplements to help with his skin and coat. Lulu on the other hand has had no skin orfur issues though she's always looking like a fluff ball with an ugly rat tail lol (Idk why it just never fluffs even when I brush) Joined this site to learn more basic maintenance tips for grooming both my dogs so they could be more comfortable.

I only really take Lulu to the groomers twice a year and my grandma gives her a terrible trim on other months. Pugsy is way easy but he does have skin problems so I don't like to do too much other than taking out his shedding hairs and apply his needed medications

Btw, how do I post pics here??
      Just saying hello.

Comment

Hi[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome to groomertalk

Comment

If you've tried a bunch of different dog foods like grain free, etc. and your pug still has skin allergies, try making your own dog food from organic foods. There are many websites on the net that will show you how to make homemade dog food. Your pug might be allergic to preservatives, so make sure the food is preservative free. Also, make sure your dog isn't allergic to fleas. It only takes one flea bite to send your pug into a allergic reaction even three weeks after getting bitten by one flea.

Comment

Working...
            X