New groomer here from Clemmons, NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New groomer here from Clemmons, NC

Just wanted to say hi and really glad to be here to share and get advice.
    I just graduated from grooming school(3 months long and hands on from day one). I am now getting into the workforce and I am having trouble doing Shih-Tzu heads. I read in Notes from Grooming Table that the length of the nose will be the length of the ears. Doesn't make sense. Does anyone know how short to make the ears on shih tzu breeds and how short the muzzle?\
    Having a hard time.
    Also, I am looking for a Job near Clemmons, Winston Salem area if anyone is hiring. Thanks

nathalie

Hello! What school? Be sure to the help wanted ads here. That's a good place to be looking for jobs I think. Do a job search ad here to. I use the link at top of page for ads jobs. Good luck. Post your questions. I was shy for awhile, but learn so much here.

Comment

Hello nat!

Comment

Hello newcomer! We use the jobs ads here a lot.

Comment

HiSorry Just saw your post Allie.
          I graduated from Nanhall.
          I

Comment

I checked nothing

Comment

Ads?

www.petgroomerads.com has help wanted and job search ads for all 50 states, and the world.
              Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

yes there is only petsmart and im not fast enough for that assembly line nor do i want to work there lol

Comment

Working...
                X