Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi iam new to the forums. I am aspiring to be an professional groomer. I breeder/exhibitor of Shih-Tzu and have been doing this for over 6-7 years now. I also groom for family, friends and clients and looking for ways to continue my education in grooming. I hope to someday find a mentor willing to accept me on so until them iam pretty much on my own. No hands on schools here. I hope to learn from the many great professionals here and someday able to finally say I am a groomer lol.

Welcome you can ask LOTS of questions here if you like. Love the avatar. You can learn some basics with home study if they have you take pictures and critique. Once you have basics lots of good DVDs like Jodi Murphy and learn2groomdogs.com streaming. All About Dog Grooming home study is OK at $299 to get just the basics and they do help with critiques.

Comment

Hello. Hope to hear more from you.

Comment

Since you are showing Shih's have you ever groomed them short like so many groomers have to?

Comment

You have access to retired dogs which are perfect for transforming into Asian style with short body, big flared legs, short oval muzzle and it long pony tail or curled ears

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X