Hello All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All

I just wanted to extend a hand and give a hello being brand new to the forums.

I recently moved from my long time home and job in Kentucky all the way to Oregon and got a sparkly new job working for a daycare / self wash / grooming place that just opened up a couple months ago themselves. It's been a while since I've had steady work and I'm really excited to have gotten this position and even more excited to get back into grooming again.

As part of it I wanted to find a place where I could compare notes and continue to learn and get better so I hope to be active around here as I get settled into my new place. : )

Hi there. I hope you'll enjoy this forum as much as I have. Good luck on your job.

Comment

You found a good place then. Welcome and post away all you like. Lots of good people here.

Comment

Congrats on your move and on your new life.
        It's always a pleasure to hear from fellow groomers who are interested in honing their skills. This is great group. Hope you join in and share often.

Comment

Welcome to an amazingly informative forum
          Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Hello and welcome! Where did you move from in Kentucky? I live in Lexington. Congrats and good luck with the new job. I recently started a new job as well.

Comment

Welcome. Plan on attending the Northwest Grooming Show in April in Tacoma, WA. It's worth the drive up to attend

Comment

Originally posted by dogma View Post
                Welcome. Plan on attending the Northwest Grooming Show in April in Tacoma, WA. It's worth the drive up to attend
                Come to the expo! Last year was a lot of fun and this year will be bigger. I'm trying to get roommates to share a hotel room. I live in Seattle but I'll be almost 6 months pregnant by the time of the show and am too lazy to drive, lol.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi!! Good luck with your new job I just got my first job as a dog groomer and this forum has been so helpful

Comment

Just sayin hello.

Comment

Working...
                    X