Hi from BC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from BC

Just thought I'd quickly introduce myself...

I am a new groomer, who just came out of a month long course, and am now doing my 8 week "practicum".

I'm very excited with this new career change, and actually ended up enjoying the course more then I thought I would!
    While it is definitely hard work, and certain dogs can be really challenging/overwhelming, I am learning the end results are often very rewarding.
    (And some of those angel dogs that come in just make up for the less compliant ones)

I can't wait to continue learning more...

Hello and welcome.

BC is a beautiful place, and Vancouver so expensive these days but I hear good market for groomers.

Comment

Also from BC

Comment

Hello. Not from BC, I'm from Alberta, but welcome just the same. Will be in Revelstoke, BC tomorrow though to pick up our puppy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hucksmom View Post
          Hello. Not from BC, I'm from Alberta, but welcome just the same. Will be in Revelstoke, BC tomorrow though to pick up our puppy.

What cha getting??
          Oh and to OP, welcome. What part of BC? I grew up in northern BC. Live in alberta now.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

We got a male Redbone Coonhound. He's going to be our females boyfriend. [emoji4]

Comment

Hello fellow BC groomers!

Comment

Lived in BC for 17 years, and had a shop there for 10-Vancouver burbs. Talked to my groomer friend there the other day, and she said it's very slow for this time of year, and other groomers told her the same. The economy sucks right now. Don't be discouraged, tho, grooming is a very rewarding career. Nothing beats the glow on a client's face when they pick up their happy, well-groomed pet!!
                Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

Working...
                X